Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Connectivity Problems since 04 August

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Connectivity Problems since 04 August

A couple of my guildies have had problems get back on since the update. Get past the actual login ok but then when trying to load game get the 'Hammer Man'. One of them has resolved it connecting via a VPN via a third country. May be worth trying if you have similar problems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I can't get past the hammer man either .

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this:
    Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.08.21 at 14:50.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    tried all of that and using 3 different browsers , still not working

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    or try logging in on your mobile phones

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    used fire fox , internet explorer , opera , chrome and edge normal and incognito mode and cleared cache + dns and did cookies and none of them work just keep getting locked out

BrownGuy
    game is working on 10% still , load time is still very slow , chat does not exist (that is actually worse then 24/7) , "colect and delete selected mail" button does not work still . Everything that works has 10 sec delay
    -on the other hand improvements are minor .-terrain loads a bit faster when u roam around island

all in all , after 11 days of hard work you did poorly

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    did u try logging out of ubisoft account for 30 mins? some get resets after that

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I can't get my game past hammer man when trying to load my island. I can log into test server with no problems so suspect it is something to do with higher level on regular game. I have cleared cache browser but result is still the same.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this:
    Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    Ummm, riddle me this - WHY does tsotesting2 continue to connect properly, but tsotesting and production both crash out with the same error many others are getting? Tried all your suggestions Trafffer, now how about suggesting to the devs they look at what the difference is between tsotesting2 and the other two servers, and use tsotesting2 as the model so we can all connect again?

Reply to Thread