Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Connectivity Problems since 04 August

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well the next project is in the doldrums or cancelled- so don;t hold your breath

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still haven't been able to log on since the maintenance fix start of August. Been playing for maybe 10 years. Terrible being cut of from my guildite friends. They will think I'm dead.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    no they won't

no need to make a huge drama out of it- yes it is annoying, yes you might be missed, no they won't think you are dead as they all know that there are issues with the game at the moment

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    HI BB
    I myself havnt been able to log into the game for almost 4 weeks now and when it did almost load in it was a very old game not my current game thats has been running for almost 8 years now.
    im hoping my game hasnt been lost , can you look into this and reply on my emai : czipper2266@gmail.com.
    i also sent a ticket in over a week ago and no reply
    please help czip

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    still unable to get to my island since the 4th update, hopefully a new update will come to restore access.. Eventually

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    This issue is growing. Been able to login everyday until today and now get this:

http://prntscr.com/1psd38s

Bar gets to exactly the same time each attempt until the hammerman appears - even let him run for several hours in case.

Was fun while it lasted, off to spend my money elsewhere.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Still here and unable to login, 2 weeks without contact with my guild. In the middle of a pandemic they mostly likely think I'm dead.

World
    Newfoundland
    what is incognito mode? i am not a dab hand at PC's i load a game i play the game, i am not technically minded also DNS? what is that, a lot a people like me on here and you are not helping with these terms i'm sorry.

totallyannoyed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurzty_II View Post
    what is incognito mode? i am not a dab hand at PC's i load a game i play the game, i am not technically minded also DNS? what is that, a lot a people like me on here and you are not helping with these terms i'm sorry.
    With your browser open, hit cntrl, shift, "n" and it will open up a dark screen that lets you know you are going incognito.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurzty_II View Post
    Google chrome, top right click on the 3 dots and these is an 'open new incognito window'' option.
    Firefox click the 3 horizontal lines, option is called open new private window

Reply to Thread