Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Connectivity Problems since 04 August

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurzty_II View Post
    report where BB? i can now log in and play thank you for that, bit slow but playable good to be back
    Posting here is enough. From what we can see, this issue should be resolved and everyone can log in now. If you still experience this issue, please post in this thread.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes after hitting play button and some 90% loading a popup comes with "uplay not available right now please try again in a few minutes" and just back to homepage and hit play and game loads like normal but a long pain to get island fully loaded and working tho.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Neomaven View Post
    Sometimes after hitting play button and some 90% loading a popup comes with "uplay not available right now please try again in a few minutes" and just back to homepage and hit play and game loads like normal but a long pain to get island fully loaded and working tho.
    I would guess that you have the TSO homepage bookmarked? My guess is that the uplay login times out and actually clicking on anything on the home screen causes your uplay credentials to be checked (often giving the uplay failures if a timeout has been detected). Even when I'm on the homepage, I click on "News" first (as that actually does the uplay check and login correctly) before I click anything else (including the forum as that disallows posting if uplay has timed out too).....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Usually happens first login of the day that i get that error which only came after unity was introduced never before.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Instead of solving so many bugs of the game you started event

YOU ARE MIDLY UNACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by Loukoulos; 07.09.21 at 08:15.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    lets get a community update 2 please

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry, my Hammer man does not want to go back.. Stlll no log-in.. Goodbye to the event too..

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadosmon View Post
    Sorry, my Hammer man does not want to go back.. Stlll no log-in.. Goodbye to the event too..
    Could you please take a photo/screenshot and post it here, or post it directly to me via the PM forum? Please also add your PC specifications.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Could you please take a photo/screenshot and post it here, or post it directly to me via the PM forum? Please also add your PC specifications.
    It stopped loading at approx. 90% of the village screen and then gives the server connection error with the hammer man (wrong avatar with {} level) screen (failure). Trying to add snapshot but the url approach tend to baffle me, lol. Ticket (15273305) also issued but until now, no response.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

----

putting the photo links here but not showing on screen (hidden text)..

Last edited by DonMadosmon; 12.09.21 at 23:56.

Reply to Thread