Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook or ubisoft login?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Facebook or ubisoft login?

Long ago when I started the game I used to login with my Facebook account. Later I followed the steps for the migration of my account to ubisoft. Everything was fine until the last maintenance and my game was not loading. I decided to follow the steps from the forum about going through incognito. Now looks like I have created a new tso account with my ubisoft account and I can't link my 9 year old one to it. Luckily I tried to login with my Facebook account and it works. Still I can't play. Any ideas of how I can link my old tso account to ubisoft?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Heya Lumaro

I had to sit out the last event because my login mysteriously changed from Ubisoft (as per the migration requirements) back to my old unattached Facebook. Took three weeks to sort it - so you're much smarter than me because I didn't even think to try it. You might want to let BB_Trafffer know as well, cos they were looking into my magical login in redirect. I'm still just playing with my FB with no issues, so you might just want to do the same.

Otherwise, the rest of us are just experiencing awful connectivity since the last update. Check the update forum to see if you're experiencing the same issue.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Lumaro my advise is to send BB_Trafffer a PM here on this forum, i know he helped loads of players who got problems migrating from facebook to ubisoft, it will be a nice change for him to have something else to do then to react to complains about the game being unplayable
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you The_A_CE and DutchDuty.
    I have been login in with my FB account because if I try to use Ubisoft it will prompting me to create a new character. Still it is very random when I can play. Most of the time I get a blue blotch but after a few refresh I can get in the game. I sent a note to Ubisoft but they answered that they are very busy right now, probably I will get something after the weekend.
    Have fun guys

Reply to Thread