Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Logging in

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am also having the "connection lost" today and it takes me back to loading screen and cannot get back into the game.

The zone refreshed has also got a lot worse over the last couple of days.

You have really screwed this game up haven't you, you have had years to sort it out and what a mess you have done.

World
    Sandycove
    okay, so several members of our guild Kiwi) located in NZ and Aus, cannot log-in, blue screen and avatar is all they get. All were playing/logging in after the Unity update, but since the Maint (vol 1 fix) nothing but problems...... any suggestions/solutions out there ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    wait for next maintenance probably - not ideal but even if u can get in, the gameplay is at such a state that enjoying the game is not what i would call it

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so i got on to a swampy version of my island earlier first time in many many days - couldnt do anything on there but it was a version of my isle , just tried to reload it now and NOPE! back to the lvel 0 non island and connection error

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello.

We already have a topic about this issue here, so I will close this one.

Closed Thread