Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: From Australia? Come and join the ATG

World
    Northisle
    Go to the trade chat channel (the scales tab) and ask there and anyone who is on will usually friend you or reply for you to add them... the friend stuff only works within a server, so I can't help you.

Not supposed to ask in the general chat channel, but I am thinking the moderators won't care too much at the moment if you do!

World
    Sandycove
    Noted and corrected! Thanks for your help mate!
    You know, I have one simple request.
    And that is to have sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads!
    Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can’t be done.
    Can you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INFa...nnel=JoshBrown

World
    Northisle
    Chuckling as I am imagining the "garage cleaning" starting to look like a great option!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerJohn View Post
    G'day Skips! Brand new player here!

I have played some other strategy games before, so I'm muddling through the basics ok.

But I seem to need to connect and make friends too. I don't know anyone else who plays though. Any advice/assistance?

Thanks!
    Hi HammerJohn

If I see you in the chats, I'll add you. Sandy Cove is an interesting server. We play a mix adventures etc with a mix of people from the Southern and Northern Hemisphere.

Best advice I can give is join a guild - that'll bump you along in terms of sharing resources.

Other than that, don't build ahead of what your level requires and upgrade buildings as quickly as you can.

Happy to chat anytime.

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for your offer and assistance!

Beginning to find my feet here. Some of the play is not intuitive, but the wiki has been really helpful.

And yeah, I'm more of a 'consolidate and stockpile' kind of player. And right now, I got plenty of time free : )

regards
    You know, I have one simple request.
    And that is to have sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads!
    Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can’t be done.
    Can you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INFa...nnel=JoshBrown

Reply to Thread