Reply to Thread

Thread: So what will happen next? Server mergers?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

So what will happen next? Server mergers?

Looking at the state of the game, and the empty trade office i think not all will be returning when things brighten up, or if...

So what will happen next- will language servers be consolidated aka merged together to get a working community?

and if so- what will happen with accounts on multiple servers within the same language region, as u all of a sudden will breach the rules with more than 1 account on a server

Lets talk small doomsday :P Big one is easy- we have no issues and problems, just a shouting at BB match with no servers or forums and no game

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    they could merge just trade and maybe chat. I've seen similar ideas implemented elsewhere and it worked well. I'm sure BB could try it and we'll see if it works at all, lol
    Last edited by vigabrand; 15.08.21 at 08:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    they could merge just trade and maybe chat. I've seen similar ideas implemented elsewhere and it worked well. I'm sure BB could try it and we'll see if it works at all, lol
    Given the last few weeks, I doubt that BB/Ubisoft are capable of organising a piss up in a brewery, never mind something that complex!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Whats this for rubbish solution???
    Most players who left didnt leave forever, many like me who check in reguarly to see if the game can be played again.
    And as soon as BB finally got it fixed, if they ever manage at least, we will be back...and then?...wouldnt it become very very busy at the one left server??? Just wondering...

Maybe you are willing to play as BB's unpayed testplayer, but most of us have busy lives, we dont do a game to get annoyed about everything that doesnt work, in hope to fix it (This where we all know from experience that BB never ever has listened to players remarks on test. And well that is what the game is now isnt it??? A big testserver, well servers....) , that is why players left, cause its no use to spent time on a game you cant play and only gives greeve and annoyment in the spare time we got to play a game...
    And sure how longer it will last, the bigger the chance that players wont come back, so BB should step up their efforts to fix the mess they created.

Why not just close them instead of merging them, if so few players are left? The game unplayable as it is afterall.
    And send all who are so addicted that they are willing to play this game even when thats allmost impossible, to the testserver.
    Then they will have enough trade, for those who manage to get a trade up and running off course, and enough players to see how the server reacts on stresstests, and so on...

And once they finally got a working game again, invite players back to their original accounts/servers.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    what rubbish?

Servers have been getting less populated for a long time

Reality is the longer this lasts, the fewer will react to an invitation

TSO is an old game- natural attrition compounded by bugs means peopel will leave but new players will not be a major force

It is just a question, to see if they are thinking about solutions in case wishful thinking doesn't wok.

Not thinking merger means when they think merger it is already 5 to 12 and it will take till 12:30 for a workable solution to be found which means u might as well not bother.

I have seen plenty of games where chat is tumbleweed central and the only ones left are the die hard lovers of the game and others where mergers postponed the inevitable pulling of the plug.

We will see what the future brings but not asking the questions doesnt really change the reality

Reply to Thread