Reply to Thread

Thread: I am asked to choose avatar and name when entering the game?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Question I am asked to choose avatar and name when entering the game?

I am writing this on my wifes account since I seems to be flagged as 'new settler' and do not have privs to write here for some reason?

When entering the game I am asked for new name and to choose avatar, just if I was a new settler, it even tells me I am a new settlers in the top right corner where my nick name was showing before.

My island are still in game as my wife can visit and buff my buildings, my mine runs out of resources etc.

This did happen when I was to do my morning check 10th of August, the night before when I did just logout as I always do it was all fine.

And yes I have tried other browsers, heck even tried to ple on my other computer to see if it was cookie/cashe related to no avail.

Name: Heerd
    Server: Northisle

Regards Heerd on wifes account
    Last edited by Bromby; 11.08.21 at 17:14.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    You didn't absentmindedly create a new account instead of just logging in at the Ubisoft login screen did you?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PharTing View Post
    You didn't absentmindedly create a new account instead of just logging in at the Ubisoft login screen did you?
    Nope, uses same email as always, if so he would have manage to make a new account with the same email as his old account. If so where did his old account go? Cuz his island are still there for me to visit

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    If you created account before change to ubisoft login - maybe try to login using legacy login - if that dont work - try PM to BB_Trafffer

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I could login and get to my island via facebook login? I used to play with facebook login at start, then convert it to legacy and from there to ubisoft login, why on earth are I back to facebook login?

//Heerd

Reply to Thread