Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Chrome isnt the best choice atm
    In it, is the best to see when u r 'loosing focus' on the the tab and all things goes to reconnect, refresh, etc
    Got the game opened in FF and minimized to the taskbar all day(6-7 hours), still running and no problems at all

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still cant log in at all, keep going back to refresh. no answer to queries , been trying for 2 or 3 weeks now, used different browsers but same negative response

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    for the past couple of weeks i can not get into the game. it has the man with the hammer and says cannot connect. this is the first time i have been able to respond in here. prior to the not connect everything was flooded.
    will the fixes also fix these problems.
    Pizer

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by visage View Post
    we cant fucking log in you useless bastards
    No need to be rude, they are trying, maybe trying to make us find new games to play, I've found a few new (and old) games since unity arrived and made the game unplayable and now unable to even log into, funny how that wasn't their top 'to fix' item, maybe it's only impacting 10-20 percent of us.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    can not log in at all now not even with vpn any more so sad

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSpuderlot View Post
    No need to be rude, they are trying, maybe trying to make us find new games to play, I've found a few new (and old) games since unity arrived and made the game unplayable and now unable to even log into, funny how that wasn't their top 'to fix' item, maybe it's only impacting 10-20 percent of us.
    It's affecting all of us. Key part of playing this online game is interaction with others.
    If they are not online or simply left the game, the game is dead.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, I don't understand it is a game updated or a future project?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    What I read in this update is that it will take likely several months before the game will be playable again, all tough most likely it will still have problems wich fewer players have, like people with a touch screen like me, dont asume this has priority.
    I havent been in game since the move to Unity, and it sounds like it will be a long time before its of any use to log back in again.

No one who forsaw this when the decission was made to leave the client???
    Really, I always tought BB where profesionals, sadly i have discovered they just a bunch of dumb amateurs......

You had a well running franchise wich brought you money every happy hour, now you got nothing...no game...no players ...and no income....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    same issue here

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I’ve been playing the game for exactly ten years - so I have some experience in every segment of settlers.
    In the past, while developers were interested in the game's playability, there were downtime for a few hours on consecutive days in case of bugs, and they fixed it.
    The developers had a body server at their disposal, where they could boldly try to implement it - and test the bugs and possibilities.
    This option is now also available where the test can be performed.
    What are you talking about then?
    It's all a matter of intention and will - maybe a suitable programmer!

Reply to Thread