Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also, what's up with this forum?

I have subscriptions to lots of threads but I have never, not even once, gotten a notification even though the threads get new posts!?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Also, and this may not be that important but still. When generals come back from an adventure, some of the "true" landing zones are no longer able to hold generals.

By true landing zones I mean the spots that generals occupy automatically when returning from an adventure. Some of these spots could not be moved to manually as it was before, but could be occupied automatically upon return from an adventure.

It is the landing zones in sector 1 (numpad 1) below mayors house I am referring to.

Nevermind this probably. I just tried to send out some gens and then canceled the adventure and logged off. When I logged back in the gens we're back in the landing zones that were missing before. Not sure why it failed before.
    Last edited by Niclin; 04.09.21 at 11:37.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Niclin View Post

I have subscriptions to lots of threads but I have never, not even once, gotten a notification even though the threads get new posts!?
    You get a notification if someone quotes your input or if a BB/Forum MOD mails you to tell you something is inappropriate. So this should give you a notification.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Niclin View Post

If you have checked your subscription settings and they should be sending you email, then I would guess the notification module has either ceased to work (like the calendar in this ancient version of vBulletin which is probably unsupported) or been disabled by BB. I've also never received any notifications, and have just started to play with the various settings.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks, yea I only selected "Through control panel" I guess that's why then. Thanks again.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Still cant play game. ´Still takes like 10 min to get in and still same problem with the graphic and still to slow ......... nothing change for me ;(

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    when does the next patch come we need it before event please BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Since this update I haven't been able to log in. The progress bar just stops. I also get message of some Java errors.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Asked BB_Traffer on chat on Friday what was happening re improving the game and got the usual cliched answer to look on community update and that new changes had been made on test, of course I am too thick to have already looked on community update....not. So off I went all excitedly to test and guess what, it is no better than it is on live servers. Maybe BB could start having respect for their player base and give them genuine feedback?
    Last edited by lordloocan; 25.09.21 at 11:42.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    strange though as he is working mon-fri office hours
    maybe he was hinting for you to read the timing of the updates, as both were planned for after 5PM

this morning, after clearing cache , i've tried the game.
    huge performance improvement.
    also there's no more Zone Refresh messages

are we not testing the same servers? your name came up on G1 many hours before the updates were planned/deployed too with the same statements
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 25.09.21 at 10:54.

Reply to Thread