Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all,
    Well I can move round the map fine, today i sent my Explorers out slowly just over 100 wasn't I patient.
    Yesterday I did a Young Woodcutter, well I took my time, but the Generals kept changing their names, I have two Anslem, but all of a sudden I had three, Mary had become another Anslem I picked up what should have been Mary, she became Vagus and Humble, General 270 who normally does just no: I camp when I do the map, he decided to do 1,2,3 camps, of course no way could he be retreated, only did the adventure because I was lucky enough to get a Threat and Compass from Excelsior Gambling. No more Adventuring for me till it's sorted.
    But once the game has loaded which does take a time to draw my island.
    I have 6 gig memory Graphic card and 32 gig memory, so no shortage of memory on my part I can whizz round the island though and spin mouse round and round no tearing or lag so that's a positive and of course Excelsior still working as in test which wasn't in the Client, so pleased having my little mechanical man throwing the crystals in his tummy.
    Let's all hope the game will finally be sorted Unity will be better then the Flash.
    As all of you, I miss the chat and seeing whose on among friends and Guild members.

I'm having a moan and I can login some peeps cannot, last couple days I have logged in, would show up as inactive before, because game just froze so didn't bother.
    But I will pop in daily just to check guild quest and if I have the patience send out my Explorers .

Well keeping fingers and toes crossed for fixes for the game to make the game enjoyable again.
    Then I can spend a bit of my pension on the game as I have done.
    All keep well.

World
    Sandycove

Unhappy

I am getting the same screen as Cattier. I am logged into my account but end up at a beginners screens and failure. I am L80 and am not starting again. Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Lady_Mayor; 26.08.21 at 05:57.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hopefully there will be an update soon so that we can play again.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I suppose BB knows about the more common issues by now? (not able to log in, flooded islands, no mail, no chat, difficulties sending out geos and explorers, generals switch places and targets on adventures....) It would be nice to hear back from them about what can be done and what will be done.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastynono View Post
    I suppose BB knows about the more common issues by now? (not able to log in, flooded islands, no mail, no chat, difficulties sending out geos and explorers, generals switch places and targets on adventures....) It would be nice to hear back from them about what can be done and what will be done.
    And WHEN !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G23N8UGJ_w

Since 2015, nothing has changed.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 02.09.21 at 10:08.

qawpaw
    https://github.com/MrJoachim/tso-uni...K-zbmXfP6ghySE
    download setup file works as intended
    all is okay its for x86 + x64 just fill in credentials logon and play
    and everybody can play upcoming event
    Last edited by qawpaw; 29.08.21 at 06:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Why am I still getting uplay not available. I have been trying all day and no joy. Is it some sort of 'new club' I have to join?????

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nikovchi View Post
    I noticed that my Epic Farmyard has lost its max production, now it only produces 20 items per cycle. I wrote a ticket earlier this week but no response. Please tell me this can be fixed.
    It got fixed, thanks.

World
    Sandycove
    Somethings changed since last login try I have my island back but things look weird ...but 1 issue at a time I guess

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just did an Arctic Explosion mini mission today.

As others have also said before: While a general is selected fx a YGG then if a different comes back and the notification says "general ready" the selected general window changes to the general that just came back. Makes it very difficult to do adventures. It causes to send the wrong generals at targets and causes unnecessary losses and wounded generals.

This really needs to be a top priority to fix.

Sadly it will probably cause me to not do adventures this event and I and probably other players too will miss out on rewards.
    Last edited by Niclin; 04.09.21 at 11:13.

Reply to Thread