Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOL..... You fixed what? I'm still even unable to login.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    just had 7 explorers return home and on first glance it seemed they did not leave any mails, closer inspection shows the mails (and other mails) ghosting underneath mails already in the inbox https://prnt.sc/1q9ywp0 prnt.sc/1q9ywp0

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    when collecting a book from bookbinder the icon to show a book is ready remains after the book has been collected

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The game is getting more and more shittier with new updates. Now I can't even start the game, everytime it stucks with blank page.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Still absolutely horrendous.

Flooded island, hammer man, no explorers, no adventures, no provision house, no buildings, no barracks, no book binder. Wasted premium. Wasted pathfinder quests.

My island is DEAD after a full two weeks of being able to do nothing more than the collection quest and sometimes if I am lucky, the guild quest.

How can not making sure that people can log in and play be completely absent from any communications from Ubisoft? How was it not a priority in this fix? When will we be able to play again?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    is only me on line or the chats don't work at all? Previus had problems only with guild chat, now i can't see anything in any chat, even the post i write

PS..
    After 2 restarts now i can see global and help chat but still no guild
    Last edited by pccenter; 18.08.21 at 10:55.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Trade Office transactions all have todays date and the same time even tho i have not had a trade for a few days, and the list is still upside down

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    @Andi13: that was already before the update.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    star menu still greyed out and mail is still not fixed

HunyBun
    Still cant log in, the hammerman just wont go away.... but its getting very close to the point where I will go and never come back, like a lot of other players.

Reply to Thread