Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    not just in this thread but in others as well i'm seeing many comments about OTHER players leaving in droves. don't be so sure. a few of us are moaning here (me included) while others are just muddling along or waiting to return. yes some ppl will leave the game, but to assume ppl are leaving en masse is a bit daft. ofc if u could name a good sized list of these other players then i will be proved wrong wear a dunces hat till this game works properly again!
    my guild of 48 i am the only player left and chating in g1 other players have the same with there guilds

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Again i'm facing the following problems after the update:
    - on startup no chat or whatever is shown. It's just blank
    - when i opened my starmenu this morning, some spot of gens, explorers and geos were empty. I can click on empty spot so was able to sent out explorers. But it aint looking good.

Edit: after restart of TSO all looked normal. Please look into the code why this is going wrong during startup.
    Last edited by Tatooine; 19.08.21 at 06:10.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please employ some people to fix this, crashes now sends me back to help and support page, still missing all my fully upgraded recipes from epic yards, and game play problems to many to mention
    Last edited by robblack1; 19.08.21 at 06:05.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Maybe a silly question

Does the connectivity problem happen in unity or in both unity and client - so has nayone with the problem tried the old client re-enabling route and have it working then?
    Connectivity issues are Unity specific, however I CAN connect to the tsotesting2 Unity platform.

Following the maintenance, a replacement client.swf was required (TY TY TY SirriS_RU).... Not sure if there's variations required for 32-bit folk. (Our Guild's 32-bit players are all locked out with javascript errors)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I still cannot log in, but well done on fixing mailboxes, stella job!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    not just in this thread but in others as well i'm seeing many comments about OTHER players leaving in droves. don't be so sure. a few of us are moaning here (me included) while others are just muddling along or waiting to return. yes some ppl will leave the game, but to assume ppl are leaving en masse is a bit daft. ofc if u could name a good sized list of these other players then i will be proved wrong wear a dunces hat till this game works properly again!
    14 of my guild have mailed me their email addresses so I can let them know if/when anything improves. Another 3 are currently locked out and 2 have started playing elvenaar instead. I play FoE and a lot of settlers names have popped up on there. That is just one guild of 45, apply that to the whole server list and that is droves.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    latest errors after the update

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    14 of my guild have mailed me their email addresses so I can let them know if/when anything improves. Another 3 are currently locked out and 2 have started playing elvenaar instead. I play FoE and a lot of settlers names have popped up on there. That is just one guild of 45, apply that to the whole server list and that is droves.
    u havent said any of them have left the game. sounds like a few are finding other things to do till/IF settlers improves.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    u havent said any of them have left the game. sounds like a few are finding other things to do till/IF settlers improves.
    I went and found another game to keep me occupied till they fix this one

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    When are you going to pay some one work on fixing this 3 weeks for a minor update, game is still unplayable, Stop treating us like fools!

Reply to Thread