Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Really wish that BB would acknowledge that a large number of players are actually currently locked out of the game by hammer man... it can be bypassed with a VPN... so the issue really is just bad coding, giving all players equal access should be the priority.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fine, but how about fixing the merchant, 'bout a week since I bougth 2 permanent building ques, and still only 3 buildings allowed still, reported, but no answer from BB on this

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Change Log 12.08.2021
    Several fixes to the ingame mail system and the star menu.

12th of August 2021

CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
    Mail: The mass collection feature is working again
    Mail: Mails with attachement can't be deleted anymore and the attachement has to be collected
    Mail: Improved the loading time of the mailbox
    Star Menu: Fixed several graphic glitches in the star menu
    Star Menu: Explorers are not greyed out despite being usable anymore
    Star Menu: Fixed tooltips in the star menu
    Zone Error: Accepting items in the bookbinder will no longer create zone errors

For testing purposes, any new content will be added to the in-game merchant.
    Funny, thats the changelog from test a week earlier- You would have thought conenctivity would have been added (or maybe it has but they didnt bother to ammend the changelog :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are a heap of us still can't log in from the maint to fix the unity server stuff, any news?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    can log on without vpn, but have to wait then about 5-10 mins for all the island buildings etc to show up.
    amounts in mines etc don't show when mouse hovers/click on them so no idea how full stuff is
    still unable to properly buff own isle and friend's isle as buffs don't work all the time when click on buildings etc.
    unable to play adventures as gens don't load properly and if they do seem to go walkabouts on adventure
    So no real progress at the moment from BB, which is a shame as really enjoyed over the years playing the game.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Funny, thats the changelog from test a week earlier- You would have thought conenctivity would have been added (or maybe it has but they didnt bother to ammend the changelog :P
    Or maybe they did and are not confident in the `fix' so avoiding even more flack if it does not work ...cynical, moi? Nah just seen it all before Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    server is back online now- u can test if it is working or not

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Star Menu: Fixed several graphic glitches in the star menu
    Not this one:

Star Menu: Explorers are not greyed out despite being usable anymore
    No, but several resources are:

Mail: Improved the loading time of the mailbox
    Mail: The mass collection feature is working again
    Not really, see video

https://i.imgur.com/08jJtVb.mp4

That's my beta testing done for this week, you're welcome.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still can not log in absolutely hopeless

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Still slow as walking in chewing gum. Island takes for ever to load an everthing is in slo mo. After 20 mins my island hasn't loaded so I can check if I did get my mail back...... Very disappointed! Explorers in star: not greyed out but frameless http://prntscr.com/1q9yhur
    And still no mail. 100% failure, BB!
    Edit: frames are back on generals and explorers..... After a 20 min long restart

Edit 2: Re: Mail. http://prntscr.com/1qa0cfr I am NOT the developer of this content and I'm beginning to wonder if anyone is?
    Last edited by Nastynono; 18.08.21 at 10:16.

Reply to Thread