Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18.08.2021

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Test server works just fine.. can't login to main server.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't know what Northisle looks like, but Sandycove has bled members ahead of the change over to unity. So many names not on the server anymore.

My guild went from about 50 players to back down to 25. That said, no one can log on ATM and a number of people probably won't come back.

We can't even start rebuilding at this point.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by neilegend View Post
    yep i have returned to elvenar a bit more often than i used to , such a slow game it makes TSO look like a fast paced game ! but at least it plays !!
    Neil i can log in using a VPN Proton is a free one i use go thru either USA or Netherlands at lest you can maintain island
    Robblack1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Your prioritization leaves to be desired...

That is all fluff compared with "can';t log in" Game doesnt load and lag makes game unplayable.

Your ASAP issues both have a work around that is annoying but neither are game breaking
    Maybe I didn't use the best words for that but people have different priorities.

If i am able to log in why would I cry about that lol, I'll talk about what I've seen that needs to be fixed.

Also, for people having problems with the treasure collect mail filter, if u don't have mails besides loot like I do, u can simply filter all options and then collect since this one works.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    mails still disappear from the mailbox -
    not possible to choose to to write an email to
    Trade office is empty - no players left ??

World
    Newfoundland
    The connection issues remain for so many since BB made changes post Unity. 3 weeks have now elapsed, with no information as to why BB made changes causing the problem, and no information for a fix to the problem.

https://prnt.sc/1iztr9r

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    My island looks like its flooded. My mines are all depleted and I can't send out anyone to search for mines or treasures. I can't use the make building and that's only after a dozen tries to log on. I have sent messages and FB message and emails and no one has got back to me. Just wasting my time writing this I suppose as I haven't seen the moderator reply to all the mentions of not being able to play .......
    Palthegreat

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Bug: My fully upgraded Epic Farmyard says it is not fully upgraded (water is the only one fully upgraded but probably only because it was set before bad unity version of game came).

Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the game loaded in my browser around 15 hours every day, even after the last update every 3rd day I have a zone refresh every 50 seconds lasting for around 1-2 hours before it reverts back to every 15 minutes or so

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Still the same lag to log in 5-10 min and then 5-10min for island to load. So logging out again

Reply to Thread