Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game is unplayable in its current state, doing adventures is a painstaking venture in wrong generals, inability to block and constant zone refreshes

Sending a single explorer now takes a minute to actually send (refreshes, instant-returns, etc), at ~100 explorers it would take me well over an hour of frustration and RSI inducing clicks to get anything done.

I had hoped that BB would take the time to fix all those issues first before throwing in an event that only a few % of people will actually be able to play, and a smaller % of that would even bother at all.

I'm fairly sure that every player that's still around would prefer the issues addressed to get a playable game before launching in a series (halloween is usually around the corner here followed by xmas) of events noone will have the patience to play.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmmm What if they had an event and no one came??

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having an event wont make players happy.... a game without lag and zone refresh, with decent clicking behaviour and windows not popping or closing without intend that would make players happy .... maybe just fix that first ? I am really disappointed and do not feel like spending a lot of time with this game anymore as its performance makes me angry and I have real life for that already, don't need a game doing the same

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Came back to check forums after 3 weeks of disappointment. Only to be unsurprised that we have made no progress and do not intend to fix the log in issues.

Enjoy the event, I am out of here..

Good bye friends

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't do anything in game except collect daily reward. game play is gone so what are you doing to fix that?

World
    Newfoundland
    BB you must be nuts! Most of you should have been fired 1y ago. Don't make this even more pathetic by starting an event when most can't log in, having serious gameplay issues or already gave up on the game... btw. how's the gem sale going?
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Waiting explorers update.
    We want to send several simultaneous explorers in search of a gift...

qawpaw
    lag and zone refresh have been gone for weeks now
    your pc´s are the problem

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    troll
    HOTFIX!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    just put him on ignore and move on.