A lot of people cant log in.
    game is slow
    glitches all the time
    2 x gem sales and i cant even play
    unhappy face does express what i really mean

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont give a rats fart for an event when the game is not playable.

World
    Sandycove
    13/08/21 Unity version community update Larili Wrote:
    The next time I visit my island will be after the next update and we will see if your Devs actions can match the communication.
    Event on September 6th ? Please No, concentrate on getting the game playable. Dropping an event in an unplayable game will only frustrate players even more!
    LMAO. Yeah BB listen to players, and this is just on the announcement of the intended implementation! Here's a thing though, if out of desperation those that are left switch to the client ( as an Unofficial option ) to play the event and then subsequently when BB update the unity version and it corrupts those players islands. Are we going to get BB telling us ` well we told you not to so its your fault ?' It does have a familiar ring to it... blaming players...
    Last edited by Larili; 26.08.21 at 09:16.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I have no chat and no mail. Half of my guild can't log in. Event should be the last thing on your "to-do list", BB! :-(

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    So after showing us that you guys are incompetent, you now want to prove your also insensitive?
    Hooray an event, no one can take part in, cause its in a game wich cant be played.

Not sure if i should wonder if you are trying out how stupid we are...or just showing how stupid you guys are....
    Think its the last, who else would first screw up a working game, so no one can play it or log into it, then without fixing it start an event....

Think dissapointment is a understatement....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why start an event at all when all the unsolved problems make playing - no, trying to play - an event by themselves? Incredible...
    The state of the game is not worth an anniversary at all, the way things are going there may be no one left for an anniversary next year...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Event start around mid september gives BB under 3 weeks to get this mess sorted, can they do it??

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferhat56 View Post
    Actually, the game is played fine with Old Client. Only it has old bugs. But I want to effectively play with Unity
    I would love to keep playing on old flash client as it at least worked. But not with unofficial workaround. I'm not educated in IT enough to understand why BB actually did not give us official client option until Unity is playable and what are the risks connected to using this route.

Maybe could somebody educated explain for us laymen why and how Flash client still works so easily on the same island, as it seems, while BB feeds us with this PR crap that it is not possible. It makes me curious, but not enough to do my own research into how different engines operate with the same game database, which is what I suppose is happening - that game database is separate from the engine which runs it? But then I don't understand all the process of translation when suddenly both engins can still access the same game? Anyway, if anyone knowledgeable want's to bother to explain in laymen terms, would be nice.

Reply to Thread