Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I do hope people playing on the old client, do realise that the progress they make there most likely wont be on Unity...
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    I do hope people playing on the old client, do realise that the progress they make there most likely wont be on Unity...
    That's not how a client works. I switch back and forth all the time. Everything is fine.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuseboy View Post
    That's not how a client works. I switch back and forth all the time. Everything is fine.
    How do you start the old client and get it working?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    What .. I thought this was some joke .. a event when this game is a nightmare to play due to the massive amount of bugs.

Its also a community event, when loads cannot log in, have left, find it hard to play but then you buy things with gems so maybe thats why you are doing it.

Also the community goals points will need dropping by at least 70% or none will be hit.

A disaster of a event waiting to happen.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hopefully there will be some sort of fix for the many left outside..

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Peterh445 View Post
    What .. I thought this was some joke .. a event when this game is a nightmare to play due to the massive amount of bugs.

Its also a community event, when loads cannot log in, have left, find it hard to play but then you buy things with gems so maybe thats why you are doing it.

Also the community goals points will need dropping by at least 70% or none will be hit.

A disaster of a event waiting to happen.

And you can't trade event items if nobody is there to get those resources let alone sell em.
    So the shop items will become unavailable due to prices of shop based on a lot of people playing.

Example, you gen get 4 k event items trough explorers and (maybe adventuring)
    no lootspots
    no trade
    no nothing
    no chats because can't see who is online....
    Then you somehow you get 6000 event items, go to shop and see some building that costs 6000 event items and if you manage to get that, there is no space on island!

If it even loads.

*drum roll*

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I compared my client version with my unity version. All two versions are exactly the same.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    And you can't trade event items if nobody is there to get those resources let alone sell em.
    So the shop items will become unavailable due to prices of shop based on a lot of people playing.

Example, you gen get 4 k event items trough explorers and (maybe adventuring)
    no lootspots
    no trade
    no nothing
    no chats because can't see who is online....
    Then you somehow you get 6000 event items, go to shop and see some building that costs 6000 event items and if you manage to get that, there is no space on island!

If it even loads.

*drum roll*

Wrong sort of event. look up last years Anniversary event on wiki.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Game is not playable, everything looks awfull, TO is not like it was before..not seeing who is online...but you put happy hour and starting an event??? wondering if someone still invest money in this game.

World
    Newfoundland
    Not thath I would complain, except that an anniversary event, when the game does't work. Celebrating a not working? Seems you should give a hoot in the anniversary and get the game working. Happ (un)settlig y'all

Reply to Thread