Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Text: Fixed several localization issues.

I am not sure what this means, but is this fix for those of us who have not been able to log in since the Unity Conversion?

I am frustrated with not being able to get past the "hammerman", but to announce an event when so many of us cannot even log rubs salt into the frustration wounds of the loyal community members.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It looks like you don't understand our frustration with the game. You keep fixing unimportant issues and leave the 2 main problems unaddressed:
    1. guilds can't communicate and interact when the guild chat isn't working and we can't see who's online.
    2. generals are not working properly. I just did "at the foot of the mountain" and generals I sent was replaced with other generals, I couldn't see/activate or call back attacking generals.

And now you're planning an event that will only add to the frustrations. Probably because events usually generate money for BB. I can't see any other reason for it anyway.

Since you seam ignore our frustration and our repeated pleas for fixing the issues that's important for us, I'll try to talk in a language you might understand: I'm not paying a single dime to for gems before these problems are solved. Event or no event!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Loads of negative posts about this choice from BB. Please all remember that we can explain to them the issues with doing this, however, it is impossible for us to understand on their behalf. Lets hope that they have comprehended this and done something about it before it is too late.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    MOH, you used words of more than one syllable. Unlikely therefore that anyone at head office will comprehend. We can tell them but we cant make them understand if they lack the capability.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello The game is still unplayable, cannot play the event with this stuff...
    I cannot send explorers it's too laggy and I have 100+ explorers to send to play the event.
    Buffs are still grayed out, not fixed.
    Now also visiting friends I have Lucky explorer instead some other buff so I don't know what's there in the spot.
    And i still not playing adventures...
    It's totally crap and you keep it going...
    Last edited by UsUe; 27.08.21 at 14:39.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    They really don't give a toss what we write they will carry on in their own incompetent way.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    Wrong sort of event. look up last years Anniversary event on wiki.
    Thanks.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerSamuel View Post

EVERY EXTRA CLICK or extra scroll causes injuries in the long term.
    Welcome to TSo:
    Mouseclicking here since 2011
    My poor paw....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by General_hux View Post
    Loads of negative posts about this choice from BB. Please all remember that we can explain to them the issues with doing this, however, it is impossible for us to understand on their behalf. Lets hope that they have comprehended this and done something about it before it is too late.
    We are players. Customers.
    Lot of people have paid for this.

They are the manufacturer and sole retailer.

Customers will go or complain (rightfully). Since those have been totally ignored a lot of people loose their patience. Who to direct that anger to?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    BB you are mentally sick people if you can decide to run an event when game is totally broken.

Reply to Thread