Newfoundland
    I'll pass

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    lag and zone refresh have been gone for weeks now
    your pc´s are the problem
    Still waiting for that video showing how amazing your game loads and plays compared to the rest of us

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    This is the feedback re changelog? odd I thought we gave page after page of feedback saying not to run the event etc. So if you do not listen what is the point in feedback?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    so you are actually going ahead with an event the vast majority of us can NOT get on to or play ?
    that makes you lot sound like jailer dan ! (victorians will understand that)
    seriously how do you think running an event most people cant get into is a smart move ? unless that move is a massive up yours with a middle finger pointed at us all ?
    unless the move is to try and make us feel peeved and leave so you can justify killing a game we have enjoyed for many years ( many of us from 2012 !!! ) because " well there are not many people playing it now so lets turn it off" ? we arent playing because we dont want to , we WANT TO PLAY , but you are not letting us in to our hard built islands! so the lack of player numbers is YOUR FAULT , not ours the keen dedicated and loyal players !
    again SERIOUSLY!! you should concentrate on NO EVENTS but instead work on FIXING the access to and operation of the game itself !
    this is the first event i have missed out on since i started playing - i even played a couple of events on my phone via puffin browser while i was on live away form home with no computer for work for 9 months ! ( notice the dedication of players who enjoy settlers ??? )
    fix it , let us back in , get it working and only then consider an event at maybe christmas ?

World
    Newfoundland
    lucky you, game doesnt even load for a lot of us

come on BB, get us back in the game, all i can think is that all your good programmers are working on new stuff and you donyt care about TSO it seems very clear really, but anyway you clearly dont care as you brush most of our comments off with "we have already addressed this issue" well not with me you havent, apart from the brush off, and not one of you has said ok we are working on fixing this. you just seem to keep quiet, roll out anniversary enevts and gems sales, automatic or not, if that is the case then clearly you do not have control of your own game. ok rant over....Fix the bloody game will you?????
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 31.08.21 at 08:47.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    BB can't even be bothered to update the schedule for happy hours (that btw makes them look like chumps every time it happens in the current situation, esp today), they've proved time and again there's no way they'll listen or action or even respond to feedback from the loyal customers.

The last feedback was 10 pages, all negative, no BB.

Patience is finite BB, getting thin.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone.

We updated the changelog with additional changes:

• Buildings: Production selection of Epic Workyards has been fixed.
    • Buildings: Fixed the production times for provisioner buildings
    • Network: Adjusted some parameters to address connection issues
    • Mail: Fixed the “Out of Memory” error that occurs when there are too many items in the mailbox, now mails will load by page rather than all at once
    • UI: Fixed a graphics issue with the map border
    • UI: Icons for products in provisioner buildings are now displayed again
    • Text: Fixed several localization issues.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    just logged in after the update and things much improved, can log with out using VPN, can load gens and all much smoother
    Last edited by robblack1; 31.08.21 at 11:22.

World
    Sandycove
    After update:
    http://prntscr.com/1qvhikl

A game that has become a big mess of blue byte brand

Reply to Thread