Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    I took a year off last year. Clearly I picked the wrong year!

I've been waiting for this event in the hope that i might grab some of the goodies i missed out on while away. Well thats not gonna happen now with this comedy farce going on. Oh well maybe next year i can catch up, or not... i seriously doubt i'll be here

Not bothered loggin in for some time now and even though i clicked here by mistake and decided to check out this thread i still wont bother logging into the game. i've become quite apathetic (for BB staff - that long word means i just dont care) about the whole debacle (sorry BB, long word again - it means a sudden failure).
    Last edited by vigabrand; 27.08.21 at 21:37.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    OK, this is not going better - why the Zone refresh makes rollback of user's actions?!!???
    Bad enough to seek which of your commands - sending explorers, geologists, ordering training - has to be repeated coz it was undone
    with no sign when the sequence to undo got started!!, but! :
    I just lost a chocolate arrow with zero effect on the enemy camp - it managed to register the spending but then... Zone Refresh and Voila! -
    the last action /the removing of enemy units/ was undone!!! This is sick!!!

P.S. OMG, the mail causing "Connection lost" every six mail readings was good! Now it causes "Connection lost" AND Zone refresh almost at each reading.
    Last edited by faivq; 27.08.21 at 22:55.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarian View Post
    It's disappointing that you are running an event, when there are so many outstanding issues to fix.
    You are excluding so many loyal players.
    Log in is still painfully slow. Chat is not functioning properly. Guild members aren't visible. Regular crashes/relogs. Retreating generals doesn't always work. And sometimes the selected general still switches.
    Those are some of the important ones.
    +1

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    still nothing from BB acknowledging the problems with the game, or if there even doing anything about fixing the problems?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can't believe anyone would even consider running an event with the game in such a state. Unless this is someone's idea of a sick joke, somebody must be completely detached from reality.
    Even the following "quest line" would defeat many players:

1) Successfully log into game.
    2) Open quest log in between zone refreshes.
    3) Reload game until chat box appears.
    4) Use guild chat.
    5) Send 8 explorers out (8 being the limit to appear on 1 page of messages)
    6) Open the previous day's 8 loot mails, reloading game every time the "out of memory, if you are the developer..." popup kills the game.
    7) Do the above before computer overheats while processor and gpu fans roar their disapproval.

Bonus quests:
    A) Buy gems from a completely blank shop page.
    B) Send in ticket asking why gems haven't been credited.
    C) Email support because ticket system didn't work.
    D) Post on forum as previous email bounced.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    On a positive note, I was able to log into test server 2 tonight, I have not been able to do that since a few days before Unity went live on the main servers. I am hoping the fix "several localization issues" next week will allow everyone to proceed past step one above.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Graciethecat View Post
    On a positive note, I was able to log into test server 2 tonight, I have not been able to do that since a few days before Unity went live on the main servers. I am hoping the fix "several localization issues" next week will allow everyone to proceed past step one above.
    Not sure that's a win as tsotesting2.com has been no problem for me at all. It's tsotesting and the code from there that got copied over to production that gave us the hammerman issue, and our 32-bit folk seem to be the ones locked out by JavaScript errors.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The chat doesnt work, how can we work as a team ? how can we do anything without the chat working

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 31.08.2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui
    It's now been 3 days since you posted this and plenty of players have added their concerns on this thread about running an event while the game is barely hanging together, but you have not responded to even one of those messages, showing the utter contempt in which you must hold those left still playing the game.

No response from you acknowledging the issues raised in this thread
    No reporting back on which are being fixed
    No confirmation which issues have even been looked at
    No idea of prioritisation

And while we lose players and fellow Guild members day by day, running 'happy hour' promotions more and more frequently to almost rub our noses in the fact that you just don't seem to give a damn!

Utterly shameful!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    after running this the same way for 10 years, don;t be surprised

Reply to Thread