Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    fix the game, forget the events

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_The_Mighty View Post
    It's now been 3 days since you posted this and plenty of players have added their concerns on this thread about running an event while the game is barely hanging together, but you have not responded to even one of those messages, showing the utter contempt in which you must hold those left still playing the game.
    I don't think BB or even the mods have even read the replies as gif memes are usually forbidden and some replies still have language that is not allowed. We can test this by looking how long it does them to react for me reposting this vid from 2015 when BB was as disconnected from the community as now. Back then they also repeatedly uploaded buggy versions to users to play with and ignored feedback...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G23N8UGJ_w

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I cant understand why an event with all the issues. Is there really people playing the game with absolutely none of the problems everyone has mentioned here? I mean on unity & not the old client.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Priceless!!!!

Had me laughing along with him by the end of the clip!!! Thanks Mannerheim!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    you really believe bb care about our feedback???? if he cares he resolve the game issues don"t you think?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I don't think BB or even the mods have even read the replies as gif memes are usually forbidden and some replies still have language that is not allowed. We can test this by looking how long it does them to react for me reposting this vid from 2015 when BB was as disconnected from the community as now. Back then they also repeatedly uploaded buggy versions to users to play with and ignored feedback...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G23N8UGJ_w
    Feb 28, 2015

Nothing has changed!
    Love you!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    You seriously think BB care ls what is said on the forums?

There are over 50 pages of mostly negative responses to the event on the German forums and not a word from BB their either which is adding to their annoyance as they normally get far more than us.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    You seriously think BB care ls what is said on the forums?
    Yeah second this. There's no point posting feedback, complaints or bug reports on the English forums. These are just to allow us to vent into the void. Only the German forums get BB's attention, and if BB have given up over there, you know its bad....

LEOPWND
    GL and Good Bye I am done

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Take away that fu..ing new quest arrow! Has no meaning and is just delying the game!
    If not getting better I stop playing this click click refresch game.

Reply to Thread