Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 31.08.2021

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Guys don't be mad at BB, it's not their fault. Event runs on autopilot like Happy Days do ........... they have no control on what is happening .........

Note for less talented: This is a joke, sarcasm etc. Just in case somebody did not get it

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I reckon I've figured it out - BB wants to see how many high level (candles) folk there are still playing versus how many low level folk (cake dough) have started playing since the migration process started in December, and it's easier to fire up the anniversary event with just a few of the numbers changed (like 2020 becomes 2021) than it is to write an SQL query to get the counts directly.

As there is no specific mention of fixing either the JavaScript errors keeping our 32-bit players out, and no mention of hammerman resolves either, it's a given that BB is still scratching their head on those ones.

I'm just a dumbass who gets the hammerman issue, but I can still login and run the Unity game on tsotesing2.com...... SURELY it's as simple as cloning the login stuff from tsotesting2 to remove the hammerman issue from production?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post

Did they move April Fool's Day...?
    I still can't even logon - the hammerman greets me every time so somehow I suspect I won't be participating in the event. I'm heartily sick of the situation but know I'm, unfortunately, not alone. Still waiting to hear from support too. Lol. But I've only been waiting a couple of weeks now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    No event coz bugs and issue's.
    Event!! on Sept 6th.

Who can log in?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    game works fine
    No need for feedback then.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's happy hour....
    That popup seems to work.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPoz View Post
    I am wondering if you will fix my and others log-in problems? - I cannot log-in for many days now!
    And will I have to wait 6 more days for it to happen?

I know mate. My whole guild is offline. Trying desperately to onboard everyone through a VPN. But it's just such a pain in the neck.

It's going to be a pretty awful event if a whole bunch of us have our guilds/friend list full of people who can't get on the game.

And BB wasn't clear that hammerman would be resolved. Pretty frustrating.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PharTing View Post
    I reckon I've figured it out - BB wants to see how many high level (candles) folk there are still playing versus how many low level folk (cake dough) have started playing since the migration process started in December, and it's easier to fire up the anniversary event with just a few of the numbers changed (like 2020 becomes 2021) than it is to write an SQL query to get the counts directly.

As there is no specific mention of fixing either the JavaScript errors keeping our 32-bit players out, and no mention of hammerman resolves either, it's a given that BB is still scratching their head on those ones.

I'm just a dumbass who gets the hammerman issue, but I can still login and run the Unity game on tsotesing2.com...... SURELY it's as simple as cloning the login stuff from tsotesting2 to remove the hammerman issue from production?
    Hammer man is clearly a server issue for the southern hemisphere players. I got back on yesterday after accessing a VPN and picking a european server.

Most of my guild aren't tech savvy humans. So I don't think they'll take the VPN route. Going to make it a very quiet event, huh?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Seriously BB???????????????

Got 2nd gem sale going on, and now event just around the corner???!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!! Fix ALL the problems first and then get on with the game as usual.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually, the game is played fine with Old Client. Only it has old bugs. But I want to effectively play with Unity.
    I compared my client version with my unity version. All two versions are exactly the same
    Last edited by Ferhat56; 26.08.21 at 16:32.

Reply to Thread