Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Event 2021

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    I realy tried to play event but game freezes after few clicks. It loads 20 mins and i can manage few actions, some buffs and lines on global chat (usualy cursing devs) before perma freeze. It is not enough so i continue to do it here. Curse you to gaming hell incompetent developers
    Lol ......... it's a bit strong.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We currently don't have any plans to reschedule the event. It has already been postponed to give us extra time to fix some issues.
    Oh but we dont want you to reschedule it at all........ We think you should CANCEL this and EVERY upcomming event, untill the moment you can offer us a working game.....
    Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    Oh but we dont want you to reschedule it at all........ We think you should CANCEL this and EVERY upcomming event, untill the moment you can offer us a working game.....
    Running an event in tough times (during technical issues with the game) is always a difficult decision and probably it's not possible to make everyone happy. In the past, many players were unable to play (and attend events) because the downloadable client did not support their operating system. At the moment, everyone can access the game, but the gameplay isn't in "the best" state, but it's the same for everyone.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    What an event this is. Just logging on to get the calendar gift takes me 5 minutes.

It is now 7 weeks since we went live on Unity, and the game is still as bad as it was on Unity testserver in April. I am loosing faith.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    is the event playable on client?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!
    i wanted to reply, but I just don't have the words

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Running an event in tough times (during technical issues with the game) is always a difficult decision and probably it's not possible to make everyone happy. In the past, many players were unable to play (and attend events) because the downloadable client did not support their operating system. At the moment, everyone can access the game, but the gameplay isn't in "the best" state, but it's the same for everyone.
    Garbage in equals garbage out springs to mind!

GAME IS UNPLAYABLE IN IT'S PRESENT FORM, IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR EVEN YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Reply to Thread