Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Event 2021

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Anniversary Event 2021

This year we've decided not to have one due to ongoing technical issues.

We'd like to thank all the players that have stuck with us through this difficult time.

Have some free stuff, and we will get it sorted soon...

Is what it should be...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    but it isn't

it is the dishearthening pushing as if things are ok attitude

ofc the limits for the event will be calculated as if the same percebtage of players will be participating - so we will get like 10% of target :P

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The trick is, nobody would get the free stuff because they can't log on to get it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    true

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    On the upside based on what has been seen on test they have shortened our misery by reducing the event from 3 weeks down to 2 weeks, which means that if by a miracle you do get in at the start of the event your only going to be able to produce 75-80% of the balloons needed for your personal target.

World
    Sandycove
    But being true to form I bet they have left the `fake' analysis of player collections running to give the impression the servers are active ...gawpaw will have a billion balloons by the end of week one for Newfoundland Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We currently don't have any plans to reschedule the event. It has already been postponed to give us extra time to fix some issues.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We currently don't have any plans to reschedule the event. It has already been postponed to give us extra time to fix some issues.
    It would be helpful to the few remaining players if you could be arsed to make the game playable!

It's just taken me 30 minutes to logon to the forum, no idea, yet, how long it will take to logon to the game!

AND THIS IS AFTER A THIRD UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by thinone View Post
    It would be helpful to the few remaining players if you could be arsed to make the game playable!

It's just taken me 30 minutes to logon to the forum, no idea, yet, how long it will take to logon to the game!

AND THIS IS AFTER A THIRD UPDATE!
    No, nothing has changed, 45 minutes to gain access and still no playable game.

I'm out.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 01.09.21 at 08:44. Reason: double post

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's easy to see how many have stopped playing (permanently or temporarily) - look at trade - 1 or 2 pages instead of 6 or 7. - and btw, what's happened to the cost/offer options in the trade window? SNAFU

BrownGuy
    I realy tried to play event but game freezes after few clicks. It loads 20 mins and i can manage few actions, some buffs and lines on global chat (usualy cursing devs) before perma freeze. It is not enough so i continue to do it here. Curse you to gaming hell incompetent developers
    Last edited by BrownGuy; 07.09.21 at 06:32.

Reply to Thread