Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulLG View Post
    The community goal is worldwide, not just the worlds on this server
    Ah ha.... Thanks for that.... Played with Mr Google and found there are a few more!

World
    Newfoundland
    Are we celebrating the unplayable year? It takes all the morning to send out explorers because i have to click 3 times on every action because you don't even consider bugs posted in correct section.
    If i could vote i would vote for NO EVENT AT ALL UNTIL THE GAME IS FIXED.
    But you don't understand or do not care I think, because instead of putting effort on current issues you put effort in technical implementation of the event.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Gave up and THINK bb did too there just plodding along till they switch it off this is no where near as clean and playable as it was on flash you wasted so long due to laziness or shear incompetence and you paste this junk out hoping what loyal customer you do have and I would of been one of them to part with some gems lol nah

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I tried to give it a chance, I really did.
    Event went live 8:57, calendar and quests come up.
    10 mins to acknowledge all the new quest messages.
    Visit a friend to swap cakes, hung on return, relog
    Have a quest to do a scenario, freeze coming home, relog
    Get a quest for another scenario, freeze coming home, relog
    Complete the quest in quest book, kicked to main screen, no error, relog
    Do an easy adv with simple attacks, freeze coming home, relog.

So as well as continual zone refreshes, FIVE relogs in an hour - unplayable garbage.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB should change the name of the game to: Show_Me_Your_Money. Everything that can be bought at the merchant for the anniversary is based on gems ..... LOL
    I can only assume that the devs are on strike for not being payed (for the mess they did)

200M baloons for the first 6 days. Hopefully we will reach 50M, maybe.

The event cannot be played due to the lag and major (unfixed) bugs. At least I won't.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by gunoierul View Post
    BB should change the name of the game to: Show_Me_Your_Money. Everything that can be bought at the merchant for the anniversary is based on gems ..... LOL
    I can only assume that the devs are on strike for not being payed (for the mess they did)

200M baloons for the first 6 days. Hopefully we will reach 50M, maybe.

The event cannot be played due to the lag and major (unfixed) bugs. At least I won't.
    The anniversary event is always gem based we get our rewards from the quests and the global goal the merchant was always about the money so nothing has changed there. what has changed is that ppl are not going to buy stuff unless there Idiots when the game is a fraction of what it was

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    First time getting this

World
    Sandycove
    Well I started, and did go off island on a few missions ( well I had to given the questline ) I can cope with the slow response/ lag/ and constant re-checking of everything I do, but when the GAME changes which general I sent to attack, and not giving the option to retreat once I very quickly sussed what it had done. What is the point? I had to watch the wrong general set off from miles away being intercepted by all the camps on route till all the wrong and valuable troops were gone, leaving the original target yet to be destroyed. Then having to import even more troops to the adventure to finish it.
    I also started to get warning pop ups from FF that `this page is slowing down the browser' LMAO Really, you think?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

ok...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    If you wanted to buy all the limited stuff this event, it would cost about 250,000 gems. For me that would be about £375 (who would buy gems outside of a gem sale?).

It would be nice if everyone was given a few hundred thousand gems for the sorry state the game is in. Asking for so much money at the current time is really daft.

Reply to Thread