Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!
    Are we genuinely being told that someone in that office took the time to check all the accounts/servers to see how many balloons are in stores? ''If'' they did then the time could have been better spent working on more important issues - there is a long list of these on the forums.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    it is a simple script

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Daloslav View Post
    Hi, I produced 500 dough from 1000 candles, but I not see the dough in storage house, it's disappeared. No dough, no candles, thumb up for the game . I refresh the game log out, log in but still nothing. Help
    look in star

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    04.09.20 15:40

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Folks, I'm not sure if you are aware, but if you donate the balloons now, they will still count towards the 2nd and 3rd goals. I heard from some super secret source that we'll be really close if you start donating balloons from your warehouses!
    Last years event after 1st round.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 11.09.21 at 10:18.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Of Course, everything made in provision house goes to star, my fault

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    BB you need to STOP with the hundred of quests to complete an 11+ adv!! I'm glad you decided to retire misty cake from the quest chain - that was not a great quest but neither is an 11+ adv. This event is already a struggle for lower levels (and that's without throwing Unity into the mix!). At least if the quest was to complete a lvl 9+ adv that would give everyone a fighting chance - that would add a scenario and some easier and more abundant fairytale maps with loot spots. As it is, any lower level player needs to rely on a loot spot that only a couple of advs can provide, neither of which are quick to complete and they are therefore priced out of in the trade office. Assuming they even make it in to the trade office! I know the whole point of this event is to encourage community spirit but that would more likely be achieved if lower levels at least felt they stood a chance of completing at least one of the quest chains.

Also, please stop giving useless generals as rewards - I have never once used a field medic general and I very much doubt I ever will. Even a regular geologist would have been of more use and I haven't used one of those for years! Can I suggest for the next anniversary event, BB show some community spirit and perhaps take a vote on which big ticket items they give as rewards in the quest chains before the event is implemented so that players at least have an incentive to complete the quests.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I really love this game and I play it a lot. After the change I found my large bag of positivity and another one of patience, and applyed it to this game.... however they are almost empty now. I always go all in on events and I have tried to this time too. However the game functions so badly that I just cant do what I normally would do.
    Last year I did all the rounds and all the quests, manageing to get the scoutpost. This year, with 4 days left I am currently at round 5 and in the quest chain for the scoutpost Im not even halfway. lvl 11 adv are almost impossible to do and I got really frustratet two days ago, when I realised that finishing rounds and questchains will be impossible... (And that the few guildies that actually did finish.. did so by using the old client.)
    The fact that it refreshes all the time makes something as mondaine as sending out explorers and accepting the mails they return with, a very difficult and time consuming task... and I have entirely given up on all alis.

Sorry for the ranting, Im just sooo frustrated.
    Pleas please give me back my game... I really miss it.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not going to comment on how impossible it is to play this event without using the old client as much has already been said about that and I'm not sure BB are taking any notice. Focusing my feedback solely on event, +1 vote (x 1,000,000 if I could) to get rid of that awful 'complete an 11+ adv' quest. I could just about understand if you absolutley had to include it just once towards the end to provide a certain level of difficulty and therefore feeling of attainment but there are so many of them that it makes that quest impossible for so many players.

Also, the sheer number of quests in the quest chain (the one that gives you a scouting post at the end) along with 10 whole rounds of the celebrathon quest - it was doable in 3 weeks last year even for those that could only play a short while per day but to do them all in 2 weeks requires a really intense level of playing. You either need to decrease the number of rounds, remove the quests that send explorers on searches or increase the length of event to 3 weeks again next year otherwise players will very quickly realise they won't get through them all and give up as the rewards generally aren't worth it until you get to the end.

You also really need to have a proper look at which players are still active and have been active for a while. There are a lot of dead accounts on the servers and a lot of new players who give up really quickly - the level you have set for players to receive dough is still too low - It should be in the 60s.

Finally, I think rewards have been mentioned above. I am grateful BB give us freebies in events but I think you need to reconsider what players actually appreciate. Field medic generals, even for low level players, are not useful but just add to the clutter of star menu. Anyone who has been playing for a couple of years will most likely have a few scouting posts - I had 3 before this event and I didnt 'buy' a single one. I could already use it once a day if I really wanted to, a 4th one is really not necessary and just takes up a lot of land to build it. However, I do want to say thanks that the most useful reward (old school barracks) was given after round 5 of celebrathon - this makes it fairly attainable for almost everyone - low levels, casual players etc.

Perhaps when designing next years anniversary event BB, look at it from the perspective of the average player - if you're not sure who that is then maybe do some sort of poll or survey to find out. My guess is it would tell you it's a player at a mid - late 60s level who has been playing for a few years and maybe spends one or 2 hours a day playing. Consider what they would find useful and where to draw the line between challenging and just plain impossible.

Before you do any of that though PLEASE FIX UNITY!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    You’ve talked a lot about the challenges, but the deep truth, it is possible, has to do with the existence of a program that has stirred a major international storm. Yes. This is the Pegasus program. Let’s play with this idea a bit. If you rule out all possibilities, no matter how depressing, you get the truth. What is the truth in this case? Money, money, money. Unfortunately, nothing else matters, so only users get annoyed.

Reply to Thread