Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Yesterday a member of my guild tried to make a petite cake. No cake and lost candles and dough.
    Today I lost 500 candles trading for dough in the Provision House seemed to work but then no dough and candles gone.
    Yesterday I put up a trade for dough. It appeared in my history as sold but no dough. Today now also gone from my History.
    Refresh did nothing

I have checked my star and nada.

woohoo after what seemed for ever and checking constantly dough is now in my star but dare I make a cake
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 08.09.21 at 09:29.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHopefulOne View Post
    Turned of my Festival Hall. This has stopped being fun and become a chore, and that is not why we play games; be they online or in real life.
    Yes, I agree. I liked this game. It was quite fun, even though it's taken me a very long time to get to level 52 - and now I've stalled because I'm not risking any adventures. But now it's too much effort and it simply isn't fun any longer. It's extremely frustrating, more repetitive than it was, and has become very boring.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Because of this never-ending and disgusting lag I lost again 100 gems ... instead of selecting normal upgrade, the lag made me click on instant upgrade.

This game became a terrible disappointing joke.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    If you wanted to buy all the limited stuff this event, it would cost about 250,000 gems. For me that would be about £375 (who would buy gems outside of a gem sale?).

It would be nice if everyone was given a few hundred thousand gems for the sorry state the game is in. Asking for so much money at the current time is really daft.
    What do I need gems for?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    just to have some more stuff :P

after x years playing, most is just fluff anyway and in the category nice to have

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!

World
    Sandycove
    FFS feed the hamsters powering the server farm the lag is horrendous, zone refresh ratew makes everything so damn hard !!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Please remember to donate your balloons - they don't count if you keep them in your storage. I can see enough balloons in our Settler storages to reach the goal!
    LMAO I'm having that deja vu feeling again ( Look back to the feedback in last years event ) Well I give credit where credit is due Trafffer you at least did not copy/paste.
    I find it very interesting that in BB towers you can see things you want to, but can't deploy the unity version without so many bugs despite months of preparation and help from testers. I did not believe this donation bar representing anything like real life when it was first created. Last year watching you present the case with `data' was some what amusing especially when you consider if your figures were correct, with such a huge player base how could you afford to lose so many with the debacle of your switch to unity with so many bugs? Now you expect us to believe with a game in such a state there are enough players playing to reach 200 000 000 balloons after four days of struggling play. All I can say is you obviously owe a lot to the hacker of the client as in four days with unity I've not even got to my first personal target and I am seriously considering turning off the FH altogether. As that is the last thing left in the event for me as ` adventuring is no longer an option with jumping generals and no functioning retreat button'. I might just be popping balloons rather than donating them!
    Last edited by Larili; 09.09.21 at 17:37.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, I produced 500 dough from 1000 candles, but I not see the dough in storage house, it's disappeared. No dough, no candles, thumb up for the game . I refresh the game log out, log in but still nothing. Help
    Last edited by Daloslav; 10.09.21 at 12:02.

Reply to Thread