Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Anniversary Event 2021

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Anniversary Event 2021.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    level 16/26 ?

you can't go on missions if you're under level 26?

also, it seems that event merchant is not offering any adventures or even ventures to be bought for normal in-game resources.
    for a lot of months now.
    any chance i might be wrong ? do we have any available during this event?

it might help a lot of new starters and old fa rts too
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 03.09.21 at 14:44.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOl oh boy I live for events specially when the loot etc is x2/x3 and I hammer the adv out 10-20 a day but you have got to be joking you didnt listen to one bit of feedback.. its hard enough getting dough anyway but the player base is even smaller now I dont care what your numbers tell you playing the game shows the true picture... and then on top of all that and I am laughing you want us to use gems ... I used to buy a lot of gems more then i should could not resist a bundle but not this year if it was back to how it was, i would be making my shopping list now to what i would be buying

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    what is the point of the event if loads of us cannot play the game properly. I still have difficulty loading up gens, takes umpteen clicks to get them and explorers to do what I want, takes ages for my isle to load up the buildings, still cannot see who else is online, and the list goes on, so thank you for your thoughts of congratulating us "oldies " for sticking with you, but sadly I am fed up with BB not listening to folks and fixing what is the important parts of the game

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Disgusted

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    REMINDER: During the 11th Anniversary of "The Settlers Online" a seasonal Event Bonus with 2x XP and 3x loot will be active.

Cake dough and Candles are also obtainable within Ventures!
    Does this mean that there will be 2x XP , 3x LOOT and Cake dough/Candles only on Ventures, or on all kind of adventures ???

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    LOl oh boy I live for events specially when the loot etc is x2/x3 and I hammer the adv out 10-20 a day but you have got to be joking you didnt listen to one bit of feedback.. its hard enough getting dough anyway but the player base is even smaller now I dont care what your numbers tell you playing the game shows the true picture... and then on top of all that and I am laughing you want us to use gems ... I used to buy a lot of gems more then i should could not resist a bundle but not this year if it was back to how it was, i would be making my shopping list now to what i would be buying

I am like you, live for events with x2 an x3, and gem packages but wont be trying so hard this time as adventures are hard enough as it is.

some BIG problems with this event:

getting enough dough
    is there gonna be enough level 57 and lower players around
    is there gonna be enough player around to hit the community target which has been halved this year so you already know player based has dropped alot
    will people be bothered to do much this event

only 2 weeks to do the x10 rounds of celebration with explorers going on long journeys, players with fewer explorers wont have a chance to do that.

Then there is the usual generals swapping in adv, the zone refreshed issue and , well, the bugs list is massive.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    How can you go with new event, when so much is still not working properly.

You state you are proud of how many of us is still hanging on, but we are only hanging on with our nails if at all...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Description: Gaze in astonishment on the content of this time-limited package:
    The only gazing i did, was the sheer amount of gem items in this event and the incredible lack of info on non gem rewards.

If you really expect people to fork over that much cash for this shit-show called unity, then you truely have lost your marbles

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Lets all be honest, does anyone really think that the event is going to work? I for one full expect that as soon as we start doing adventures the double XP will actually reduce the cumulative tally and we will end up at a lower game level after the event. Also there is probably an error message in there that will pop up stating that all balloons have burst (with no one actually knowing that it is there). Nothing will surprise me nowadays. Due to the foul ups made of this whole thing, please ensure that the owners know that I will not be purchasing gems, the cost of my lost custom and the responsibility therefore rests solely with the devs and management who failed to make the unity transfer happen correctly.

I have fired people for less and would expect to be fired for less.

Reply to Thread