Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Unknown ID...
    White squares...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    We seem to enjoy another "smart" design decision - one of the event resources is collected bellow some level, the other - above it. Now, with all troubles with the client change it seems that there are not new starters. Will you offer some cake dough in some other ways or like some of the previous events - whole branches of the quests will stay useless because of designers' overwhellming themselves?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Unplayable

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is the first event I have missed in years this event serves no other purpose then an attempt to line your pockets and gives no concern to you player base should of been held off until it was running smooth

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    could we please get a game that is working BB_trafffer

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Will there be any performance fixes during event or are we min of 3 weeks from next update?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarenceDuPont View Post
    Will there be any performance fixes during event or are we min of 3 weeks from next update?
    event is only 2 weeks this time so prob be after that

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I'd have preferred that time was spent on sorting out the game to make it actually work properly and be playable than on this event (which I've never liked anyway).
    Everything is still either crawling at about the speed of plate tectonics, it still takes several clicks to do anything, and/or it's still freezing. And I have a fast computer and fast internet connection so the issues are not at my end. It's maddening, makes the game virtually unplayable, and I won't be trying much longer.

As for the event, I logged on yesterday but the event apparently hadn't started and there was no event window. I've logged on today but I would have to use gems to open door 1. Not happening. I'm not happy.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Event going fine for me so far. Not having any problems other than the minor 'Irritations' I posted a week ago & which no-one read because only the complaints about connectivity, lagging etc seem to interest anyone who uses the Forum. Why am I so different? Newish PC, broadband not especially fast but then I never had problems with Flash or the Client when they were the subject of all the complaints. ???????????????????
    Please don't abuse me for this post. I doubt if I'm the only one who feels this way but it is running a risk of abuse just to say so.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Turned of my Festival Hall. This has stopped being fun and become a chore, and that is not why we play games; be they online or in real life.

There are always alternative sports/games and I already play several. I will login each day to keep my gem pits running and in the vaguest hope that the company can get the programmers off their back sides to do some work to fix this.

It is a travesty that BB/Ubisoft have been allowed to destroy a great game.

Reply to Thread