Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't load game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello, since the last maintanence I have been unable to get into my account. When I try to log in I get as far as the screen with the picture of the village, The bar then goes left to right, stopping at 30 to 40% completed. It then sits there. I have left the screen alone for over an hour before I got "TIRED" and got out. Today, while my desk computer sat at the Village. I tried to get in on my Laptop. It seemed to get there and then crashed. All the while, the desk-top did nothing.
    Suggestions anyone? I haven't heard back from CS.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2013 View Post
    Hello, since the last maintanence I have been unable to get into my account. When I try to log in I get as far as the screen with the picture of the village, The bar then goes left to right, stopping at 30 to 40% completed. It then sits there. I have left the screen alone for over an hour before I got "TIRED" and got out. Today, while my desk computer sat at the Village. I tried to get in on my Laptop. It seemed to get there and then crashed. All the while, the desk-top did nothing.
    Suggestions anyone? I haven't heard back from CS.
    Mine stopped after approx. 90% of indicator stagnant at village screen before the hammer man visited .. wrong avatar with {} level being shown. already issued ticket on this but still no answer. tried solutions from forum but still no go.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It's not true, I'm getting exactly the same error and can't load the game since last update on 64bit machine.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Michal7878 & Bill2013 please check your forum inbox.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    You are the least UNACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by Loukoulos; 13.09.21 at 11:05.

Reply to Thread