Reply to Thread

Thread: Official position on 32-bit support and Unity

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Exclamation Official position on 32-bit support and Unity

Dear BB,

At the start of the year you went to great pains to provide a 32-bit downloadable client when you realised that a lot of your user base were not actually running 64-bit Windows systems. Mac and Linux users were left out in the cold and had to find their own workarounds in order to play.

I NEVER saw anything OFFICIALLY published that once Unity was implemented, our 32-bit players were also going to be pushed out into the cold.

I see in a post by Trafffer to someone else just today pointing to a single post in the Unity TEST Server back in April (which might I point out is NOT production) that seems to indicate the 32-bit would not be supported on the Unity platform? Nothing on the Homepage. No blinking text to draw your attention to you needing to upgrade your hardware if you wanted to continue playing. Just an obscure post that if you didn't trawl through everything, you would never notice.

So, I ask DIRECTLY, what support are BB offering for the folk with 32-bit systems?

Appreciate CLEAR direction please.
    Last edited by PharTing; 02.09.21 at 13:10. Reason: Spelling correction

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Hello Trafffer.... You there?

Still waiting for BB's official position on ongoing 32-bit support.....

If the minimum system specs have changed, they should be published on the game homepage, not buried in the TEST server forum....

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello PharTing.

You yourself quoted my post with the minimum requirements. You can find it here. It is published by us, so it is official.

We will update our website & forum soon.

Reply to Thread