Closed Thread

Thread: Zone Refresh's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Zone Refresh's

BB, it appears, from observations, that certain events trigger a Zone Refresh. While some probably are important, most seem completely pointless.

For example: Nothing Special Scenario - I had a Zone Refresh every time a quest completed. Pointless
    Another example is the event quests: Zone on Fire - Pay brew. Why does this trigger a Zone Refresh? Pointless, irritating, frustrating and just plain lazy way to annoy and upset players

There are dozens/hundreds of instances where this occurs and adds nothing to the game play i.e. no island dependencies on the trigger of the Zone Refresh

This would be almost all quests, so instead of being lazy and triggering off all quests instead only trigger when it's necessary

Thanks for listening
    Torq
    Last edited by Torquemarda; 06.09.21 at 13:39.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    The attempt to read mail sometimes also triggers "Connection lost" and then "Zone refresh". THis makes the read of the battle impossible.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The worst quests, in my opinion, are the "waiting" quests. The "wait x number of hours" quest for the lookout starts flashing at any old time, stopping anything I've been doing. So many times I've sent out half a dozen explorers only to find they were cancelled because that quest pops up, and I have to send the explorers all over again. And what is the point of that quest, anyway? It's ridiculous to make something like that a quest. Instead of a quest, a timer on the building would give the same information and be far more functional.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It wouldn't be so bad if the zone refresh didn't undo the last 20 seconds or so of actions. It's quite frustrating sending a bunch of geos/explorers then having to do it all again.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The zone refreshed is becoming a nightmare, I gave up sending the explorers out last night, having to send the same one out several times.

Worrying thing is BB knows about this major issue with the game and isnt fixed and has known for months, which would suggest they cannot fix it, wont fix it or costs money to fix it.

Worrying times for the game if this bug isnt fixed in next round of Bug Fixes more and more people will simply leave.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    6 times in a row my attempts to read mail about a battle trigger connection loss and the - zone refresh. Maybe removing the mail is the resolve?!! Why painting it if it doesn't work? Send the explorers findings in the star menu - we'll deal with them.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Torquemarda View Post
    BB, it appears, from observations, that certain events trigger a Zone Refresh. While some probably are important, most seem completely pointless.

For example: Nothing Special Scenario - I had a Zone Refresh every time a quest completed. Pointless
    Another example is the event quests: Zone on Fire - Pay brew. Why does this trigger a Zone Refresh? Pointless, irritating, frustrating and just plain lazy way to annoy and upset players

There are dozens/hundreds of instances where this occurs and adds nothing to the game play i.e. no island dependencies on the trigger of the Zone Refresh

This would be almost all quests, so instead of being lazy and triggering off all quests instead only trigger when it's necessary

Thanks for listening
    Torq
    Hello Torquemarda.

This issue is well known to us and has already been reported several times in the forum by other players.

Please make sure to check our forum before reporting any new issue, and also remember to follow our report template.

I would like to thank you for this report as every report matters. We are fully aware of how annoying this issue is for everyone, and we want to resolve it as soon as possible.

Closed Thread