Reply to Thread

Thread: Sleepy Reef not completing

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Sleepy Reef not completing

I've just risked a mini mission (because the event said to do two of them), Sleepy Reef.
    Initially it went as normal, but when I got to the final Traitors Leader camp, the first General I sent was fighting for a long time (at least 10 minutes) with no outcome.
    So I thought it might release if I returned to my home island (where I finished the foreign ship consignment but it just kept returning to the screen where I have to click the yellow arrow. Did that a few times but it didn't complete) and then went back to Sleepy Reef.
    The first General that I'd left fighting the Traitors Leader camp shows a flag for injury, although if I open his camp it say's he is currently attacking, and all the soldiers are showing. But he himself has disappeared and the fighting movement had stopped. So I sent a second General. He has been fighting for about 30 minutes so far, with no sign of any outcome.
    So I'm not doing any more missions, which means that I also won't be progressing in the event. (Another event task is to complete an adventure, which I most certainly don't intend to risk, so that part of the event will stall as well.)

Image of Leader camp in battle:
    Image of two Generals, one in battle and one injured:
    Image of injured General actually attacking (not injured):
    Image of second General attacking:
    Copy of events, showing generals attacking, but no outcome (also shows completed supply of foreign ship):

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Just to note that I left it and went back to my main island, and the foreign ship quest has completed.

Reply to Thread