Reply to Thread

Thread: UPLAY not available. please try later.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

UPLAY not available. please try later.

Every time i try to log in this week, i get this message.
    Is there any way i can solve this.
    Thanks in advance.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I am currently getting this message every time i try to start the game.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Started again at 6am BST this morning, an hour before the maintenance is due to start.
    Looks like UPlay have their own sneak maintenance timed perfectly to sabotage us from logging in before the game one.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Aren't they operated by the same people?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Usermaatre View Post
    Aren't they operated by the same people?
    No, UPlay login servers (Ubi$oft Connect) are run by Ubi$oft to handle logins for all games and services, Settlers Online uses those to handle us logging into our accounts, it doesn't have its own unique system, I suspect the recent "general errors" that have been kicking us out of game at random times recently are connected to some kind of UPlay breakdown as they boot us out into a logged out state rather than the usual homepage/forum a game error does.
    This is part of the problem with Unity, our own computers are having to negotiate with at least 4 different servers dotted allover the world, the login servers for UPlay, the chat server, the static image server, and the data servers for each language version.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMule View Post
    This is part of the problem with Unity, our own computers are having to negotiate with at least 4 different servers dotted allover the world, the login servers for UPlay, the chat server, the static image server, and the data servers for each language version.
    Unity didn't add servers the Flash client used the same login, chat, game and cdn for data.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    And, UPlay is not available has reared its ugly head again, going to lose the event calendar window and be forced to spend gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Unity didn't add servers the Flash client used the same login, chat, game and cdn for data.
    True, but it handled them a lot better than Unity does, atching the bottom of the browser window you can see how it's struggling to keep in sync with them all, and from the fan noises,the stress it's putting on the comp.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 13.04.22 at 10:31. Reason: double post
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread