Hi developers,

One of the beginner missions is to find the shortcuts button in the help archive window, you can't progress without levelling in the game without finishing this quest first, but especially for beginners or slightly less complicated minded people, this can be a reason to get stuck, very early on in the game and quit playing at the very start.
Please consider guiding the player with highlighted buttons, like in the economy overview to help them find the shortcuts window, or just scrap this mission.
I am quite sure that a portion of new players stops playing this game because of not being able to easily progress with this (to be honest quite pointless) mission.
If 10 out of 100 new to tso players stop because of this, think of the consequences of this very small detail that's been overseen.

I wanted to point out this issue for years, but finally found the courage to bring this to attention since I decided to play the english server and had to go through all beginner missions again.

It might be useful to redesign the game tutorial and make it more attractive to new players and give better rewards, perhaps even make a special sign in calendar for 7 days to let the new player get rewards if they log in for 7 consecutive days.

Hopefully my feedback is helpful and perhaps also a nice distraction besides the eternal error grinding of the unity version which still isn't perfect but decent enough to call nice