Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Royal Explorer issues

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I think there is some confusion.

1 - explorer does not return with tokens on treasure searches - this is expected due to the description
    2 - explorer returns nothing, no tokens or loot at all on prolonged searches - this is bugged if true since he should just act like a fast explorer, the description does not mention that *all* his loot is disabled on prolonged treasure searches.

I have not personally tried sending a royal explorer on a prolonged treasure search yet. There needs to be a bit more information though, does a mail event still occur with no loot in it or does it not trigger a mail at all? I have tried sending mine out but ill have to wait for the result to see.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    lordloocan, as you can see I didn't reply to you, but I quoted PaulLG in my post, or maybe you and Paul are the same persons?

I wanted to clear this up because I saw a few forum (and in-game) posts where players expect tokens from treasure searches because the in-game description is not clear enough (players who got it from the event might just have missed the shop description).

Do you still think this description doesn't need any changes?
    Top priority for sure :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    Top priority for sure :P
    They must do debate in the office there differently to most places. The initial query to which PaulG was responding was from me re the failure of the explorer to actually find anything at all on treasure searches and so your reply links back to my question.
    I also find it amusing that you think Paul and I are the same person. Please provide evidence to this effect, especially as we play on different worlds anyway.
    Finally, instead of treating players as [removed] any chance of an answer to the question as to why it finds zero treasure on treasure searches?

#removed - BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04.10.21 at 11:29.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    lordloocan, as you can see I didn't reply to you, but I quoted PaulLG in my post, or maybe you and Paul are the same persons?
    No, we're definitely different people

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    They must do debate in the office there differently to most places. The initial query to which PaulG was responding was from me re the failure of the explorer to actually find anything at all on treasure searches and so your reply links back to my question.
    I also find it amusing that you think Paul and I are the same person. Please provide evidence to this effect, especially as we play on different worlds anyway.
    Finally, instead of treating players as idiots any chance of an answer to the question as to why it finds zero treasure on treasure searches?
    Seems u think i am BB traffer in drag or something- Let me assure u, if i was working at BB, they would have fired me by now for dissent and sarcasm

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Apologies, was in response to the same thread you responded and clicked the wrong part.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    all my royal explorers returned with normal loot on prolonged treasure search

from my point of view they are working as intended.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Apologies, was in response to the same thread you responded and clicked the wrong part.
    i guessed as much but who can pass up a chance of mentioning traffer in drag really

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I have sent mine again on each search length for another test. I am using the old client to send the searches out and receive the mail if that makes any difference.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it shouldnt make a difference as calculations and rolls will be handled at the database level and not the player interface - but then again BB has managed to surprise us (mostly in a negative way) in the past :P

Reply to Thread