Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Explorer issues

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Royal Explorer issues

Is the Royal Explorer actually working correctly. In the Merchants its claimed this explorer ( not cheap at over 4k gems) finds tokens . Well so far mine hasn't turned up a single token after a week of prolonged treasure searches. Are tokens reported in the inbox with other treaures... no notifications so far.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelstromJ View Post
    Is the Royal Explorer actually working correctly. In the Merchants its claimed this explorer ( not cheap at over 4k gems) finds tokens . Well so far mine hasn't turned up a single token after a week of prolonged treasure searches. Are tokens reported in the inbox with other treaures... no notifications so far.
    According to his description in the merchant, he has a chance of finding tokens on adventure searches, so would not expect to find them on treasure searches.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks paul Ive read that segment about the explorer umpteen times and that bit somehow bypassed me every time.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I would expect the chance of finding is similar to the scared explorers chance of finding the big prize, i.e once a year per explorer.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelstromJ View Post
    Thanks paul Ive read that segment about the explorer umpteen times and that bit somehow bypassed me every time.....
    Same. I thought he was broken. Glad I read this read.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I keep sending him out after adventures & he doesn't even bring thpose back as far as I can see, much less tokens.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I find the Royal Explorer returns with one token 8/10 times when sent on prolonged adventure searches, cant complain although I wonder if he is capable of finding a larger amount, perhaps he will one day reurn with 2:P

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yea so far only have come back with 1 token

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Adventures working now but so far no tokens. Skilled for adventures - I've enough explorers doing other things.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had several tokens so far sending him on very long adventure searches twice a day.

Reply to Thread