Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Royal Explorer issues

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    The initial query to which PaulG was responding was from me re the failure of the explorer to actually find anything at all on treasure searches and so your reply links back to my question.
    Sorry, lordloocan, but I can't see your post between MaelstormJ (1st post in this thread) and PaulLG (2nd post in this thread). You wrote after him, but not before, so how could he answer you? I think it is quite clear who we are responding to if we quote players in our post. Hope this clears your confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Finally, instead of treating players as [removed] any chance of an answer to the question as to why it finds zero treasure on treasure searches?
    I don't treat anyone as you called it, but you can't just accuse me of doing things I don't do, especially when it's public and anyone can just check it out. Feel free to complain, leave negative feedback, but please don't create a situation that didn't happen.

If someone sent Royal Explorer on a treasure hunt and didn't receive any loot (not only tokens), please take a screenshot/video/photo (which can prove it) and post it in this thread along with the date & In-Game nickname. I will pass it on to our development team and we will check it out.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    If someone sent Royal Explorer on a treasure hunt and didn't receive any loot (not only tokens), please take a screenshot/video/photo (which can prove it) and post it in this thread along with the date & In-Game nickname. I will pass it on to our development team and we will check it out.
    By this do you mean they send a screenshot of nothing? The explorer returns, giving zero loot, so a blank screenshot?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Sorry, lordloocan, but I can't see your post between MaelstormJ (1st post in this thread) and PaulLG (2nd post in this thread). You wrote after him, but not before, so how could he answer you? I think it is quite clear who we are responding to if we quote players in our post. Hope this clears your confusion.

I don't treat anyone as you called it, but you can't just accuse me of doing things I don't do, especially when it's public and anyone can just check it out. Feel free to complain, leave negative feedback, but please don't create a situation that didn't happen.

To try to resolve your misunderstanding and errors, you seem to be confusing 2 conversations here. Let me clarify:

On 25/9 I typed: Last 2 days on prolonged search it has found nothing

On 26/9 I typed: No, meant that on prolonged treasure he has been finding zero

Followed by: Zero, null points, zilch, not a single item, no granite, no titanium, not even a fish, zero.......

On 1/10 I typed: Has a check I wasn't typing in Martian or something. I clearly state that on PROLONGED TREASURE search it often is finding ZERO. I made no mention of tokens, or adventure searches.

No need to change his description, it clearly states tokens on adventure searches. What it doesn't say is no treasure on treasure searches.

Please read what we type as we are not thick you know.

This was followed by your weak attempt to suggest Paul and I are the same person. To whicjh I responded:

They must do debate in the office there differently to most places. The initial query to which PaulG was responding was from me re the failure of the explorer to actually find anything at all on treasure searches and so your reply links back to my question.
    I also find it amusing that you think Paul and I are the same person. Please provide evidence to this effect, especially as we play on different worlds anyway.
    Finally, instead of treating players as [removed] any chance of an answer to the question as to why it finds zero treasure on treasure searches?

Paul's 2nd post was nothing to do with the issue of zero treasure on TREASURE searches. hence I am still confused by the suggestion we could be the same person.

Nuff said, as it won't be fixed anyway.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 04.10.21 at 23:33.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol he did not say that you and Paul are the same person

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    Lol he did not say that you and Paul are the same person
    He stated:'' lordloocan, as you can see I didn't reply to you, but I quoted PaulLG in my post, or maybe you and Paul are the same persons?'' Hence implying that we are.

Reply to Thread