Reply to Thread

Thread: Elite barrack build queue

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Elite barrack build queue

Hello - think I've noticed a bug in the reporting of time to complete builds in this queue.
    I've started a build for around 1000 knights. The queue shows all of these but the time to completion seems to vary widely. Initially all seems fine with the fist 7 showing around 7 minutes per set of 25. The next jumps to 118 days to completion, subsequent ones taking around an hour to complete. Its s level 7 elite barracks with the concert hall musical boost on. scren shots attached.
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game calculates the running buffs and duration of these in calculating the queue. So the production times will soar for all that are finished after the concert hall lapses. If you had a longer duration buff on you would have seen shorter prodcution times for the later parts and then the max production times

I never checked if the calculations are correct but the fact it takes the current buff into account will make for weird production time differences. And ofc we will refresh buffs and/or use zonebuffs to manage the production -

Anyway you posted thumbnails so i cant really see the pictures as they go blurry when enlarged

The 118 days seems a bit excessive though )

Reply to Thread