Reply to Thread

Thread: BB we deserve a couple of free Quartermasters

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

BB we deserve a couple of free Quartermasters

BB;

For months we've been patient and loyal, even though we've endure multiple problems.

I won't go over all of them now, but just one; in order to find assigned troops on Star Generals one has to click one by one.

Loading a couple of Quartermaster just before finishing adventures would save us lots of time, devices usage and grumpiness, so I expect to find some cute Quartermaster in my mail soon

Thank you
    Last edited by Sandycat; 30.09.21 at 00:13.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    please no

I don;t want more generals i don;t use cluttering star menu

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    please no
    I don;t want more generals i don;t use cluttering star menu
    I could use your Quartermasters if you don't want them, and a spare Nusala if you have one

It would be nice to have Independant tabs in Star for explorers, generals and geologists, but there are more pressing things in game to fix now

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Qurtermasters are very useful, and if you dont have any I can understand why you want some.

But I would much prefer an option to delete or at least hide unwanted generals from my star menu. I have played Settlers Online from 2012, so I have a lot!

I have 54 generals / marshalls, out of those I only use about 15 regularly, the rest are just wasting space on my star menu.

But more than anything I want a playable game. Any free generals or anything else is irrelevant when the game is not playable.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    agree

Reply to Thread