Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Fantastic news. We can more efficiently not buy gems to play the game. Why would anyone buy gems to play a broken game?

Shame they didn't fix loading time of game, loading time of island graphics, sending issues for explorers, sending issues for geologists, fact that generals troop contents are not displayed if/once loaded, lack of lights to indicate players are online, inability to sort guild names by type, inability to view all bar page 1 of guild list, quest book locking up so have to refresh to open it, random general selection on adventures, constant zone refreshes etc etc. Oddly I didn't see the gem shop mentioned on the bug reports re unity.

World
    Sandycove
    After reading that I can not be bothered to visit my island tonight and probably for a long time to come. Once again your not listening, you need a sense of urgency to keep players and your just crawling along fixing one or two things every two to three weeks. All of which should have been done before the switch, but you just don't see it, its ridiculous. How you can continue with that dribble of how your going to make the game better moving forward, you said that about Unity, and what a great future for the game it will be.... Well we are in that great future and it's not that great because you can't hold up your end it's gone backwards!
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it April 1st already? I really don't know how else to comment this.
    I guess BB switched to "completely ridicule all players that didn't left the game yet" mode.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I left already, just come back now and then in hope things are fixed. Looks like that will be a year or so away. I am sure I will have forgotten this game completely by then, sad but if you cant be bothered to make the game playable again there is no point. I cant believe you even ran the balloon event with so many issues, that just shows to me how blind or stupid or both you really are!!

World
    Newfoundland
    and here I am, eating popcorn and enjoying people finally realizing whats going on after years of company being negligent

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't mean to be rude Traffer, but are you a politician?
    You talk but say nothing.
    What has actually been fixed in the game in the 2 weeks while we were struggling to play the event, and in the 2 weeks since?
    When I asked you in global if the random general switching was a priority, you assured me it was.
    Yet the only thing fixed is the flipping gem shop?
    BlueByte really are beyond belief - how you are still in business is a mystery.

Take the game offline, rewrite it in HTML5 and come back when you've got a product worthy of our time and money.
    Go look at InnoGames (Elvenar, Forge of Empires) if you want to know what a proper browser game looks like!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +When appears Saqui 3 all went down

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmmmmm...

https://www.mipumi.com/games/thesettlersonline/

Must be a different game than we are playing?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by CBX-Impossible View Post
    Hmmmmm...

https://www.mipumi.com/games/thesettlersonline/

Must be a different game than we are playing?
    https://www.facebook.com/mipumi if you want to praise them on what a wonderful job they didnt do

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I spent so many years building my island up and spending hours and dollars playing. Now, in its current state, it's a case of "meh!". But fix the gem shop, I'm sure that'll fix things.

Reply to Thread