Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Trying to understand why BB think what they tell is good news to players.

Because what I read is :
    1. Since Unity version was introduced on testserver we have been working hard to make work easier for developers.
    2. We will continue to work hard to make work easier for developers.
    3. No improvements for players are to be expected this year.

Nice info for developers - but devastating for players (

I expect they are now working on voice controlled AI version of bug fixing. - in 2025 they only need to say 'Fix bugs' . Then they will start making game better for players and there will maybe come a version playable for all ( on Playstation 6 ).
    Last edited by halv12; 02.10.21 at 05:32.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Try a little more there are players who are not sick of you and are trying to play, with a little more effort you will drive them away too.
    You are mildly unacceptable. . .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bet you've meant guild shop instead of gem shop! :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Really struggling to keep our guild viable. Only 8 players made it through all of the log in changes, switch to the client and then back to Unity.

How are we supposed to build a settler community when we can't really see who is on, can't really recruit given the instability of the experience and the unreliability of the adventures/generals? The constant refreshing, graphic glitches and the need to reload constantly is absolutely awful.

How are these things not the absolute priority? There's no rationale or link to addressing existing issues. We'd understand if there was any sense of a two track improvement. Like... even if you spend only an hour a day fixing all the little things? We'd really notice and appreciate that.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    the reason most of your work goes unnoticed is because YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE GAME WORK
    tinkering with the gem shop? your sales fallen have they? we do not care about this
    JUST CONCENTRAE ON MAKING THE GAME WORK then you can faff about with things we dont notice

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's funny how everything that is being complained about on this thread is everything we, YOUR CUSTOMERS, have all been complaining about since the first change from flash, but at NO point did anyone complain about the gem shop which is YOUR MONEYMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will you only take notice of YOUR customers if we stop buying gems and investing OUR money in a game which, for some, is unplayable with so many bugs/glitches.
    When will you start paying attention to us and fix the issues that are plaquing this game, instead of creating work which is not required just now.
    FIX THE ISSUES WE HAVE WITH THE GAME JUST NOW AND DON'T RUN ANYMORE EVENTS!!!!!!!!!
    Eventually you'll find that the players who have helped build this game up, will leave and start spending their money on another game.
    I'm guessing your technical support department (customer complaint department) must have been shutdown after the recent relocation of the game to unity.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Really BB? Gem shop is priority? Plz come back to earth!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I'm grateful for your thankless efforts . I recognise that "Unity" is quite a project, especially on a limited budget. Hang tough!

World
    Northisle
    Not a very informative update, and what you reveal is not really focusing on your customers' issues.

I personally would like to see a list of everything that needs fixing so that we can:-

1. Point out what's missing
    2. See what progress is being made

I realise that players would have different prioirities but it is hard to imagine that the Gem shop is high on the list for your customers. There are too many fundamental flaws in terms of gameplay to focus on first otherwise you will continue to lose your customers.

Personally I would like to see the issues with General selection sorted out first followed by the tardiness of the quest menu. I believe the first of these is a BIG issue for the majority of your customers but you seem to be unwilling to acknowledge it let alone fix it.

You will not that I have used the term 'Customers' as opposed to 'Players' to make you realise that we are not just players.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Like being offered a nice cake and slapped in the face at the same time.
    Gem shop - fleece the poor players who are struggling to play - not something I would have made a headline of the changes.
    Making life easier for the devs - well I am a dev ( not for BB !) and these things are always necessary, but how about adding a few wins this strategy has provided so far.
    Infrastructure - always a behind the scenes challenge and its nice to hear that this is being looked at.

Like all these updates they seem to give some hope but I feel lack openness.

"It has been a terrible year for the devs and they have been struggling with the challenges of moving to a new environment while keeping the game alive, and there is still a long way to go to get the game back to the way we want it."

What are the primary player focused issues being worked on, as they needs to be :
    Sorting out the login so that everyone can get into the game and keep their accounts active.
    Sorting out or minimising the impact the lag/delay/refresh that makes it so frustrating that even those of us who can login don't want to play.

Then let us know what little wins are occurring, so we can see it on the test server - we know the game is difficult to play now, but let us see it is getting better. Let us know what has been fixed/improved alongside the big ticket items.
    Keep looking at quick wins - such as changing the layout of the loot/adventure message so we don't have to scroll to see the button, an ability to turn off the distracting popups showing explorer/geo skills when we are trying to send them all out, showing deposits that have been discovered and not built on yet.

As a player I am still here - for now - make these updates about me me me!
    What are you doing for me, and if you think that some of the critical items being worked on don't improve my game play... don't headline it unless you want 20 pages of abuse in the comments.

Reply to Thread