Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Bye.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/38630

*Opens a pint of special brew.*

"This won’t bring any noticeable changes for you but will simplify the development for us."
    "As stated in one of our earlier messages, our goal is not to keep the Settlers alive..."
    "We are going to update the technology used on the gem shop. "
    ", however, we still have to ask you for patience."

Any update on our last feedback?

Thank you.

*passes a few 's and buffs to friends*

Cake in G1.

*Slams a few for the consumed totomok specal , waves goodbye to friends in G1, see you at Halloween event, just for chat, rest of the game is , people left or are offline. Turns around, turns off the light and closes the door*

The buildings in my starmenu could fill another island. I am bored.

PS. I hate (G1)'s cake.
    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 02.10.21 at 16:40.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    look , i dont care for the gem shop as i bought gems ages ago when it was worthwhile financially supporting the game, the last over a year and a half we have had a non pegi7 worldwide issue we arent allowed to speak about in the g1 that has made many of us lose work or income so im def not interested in spending money i dont have on a game that is not what it was in relation to usability. what i wold like to see is work being done on the gen jumping and no retreats possible issue so i would actually want to stay on the game and play some decent advs. and the other issue is it looks and feels like a ghost town with no online lights. fix them so we can see we are not alone and there are others online with us.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    i had a bit of time and made a quick (30min) video feedback. I've used FreeCam

anyone has it better/worse then i do?
    Is that in real time John and is it client or Unity? Asking as I use Unity still and trust me mine is a lot slower. Must take best part of 10mins to load the island graphics.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Is that in real time John and is it client or Unity? Asking as I use Unity still and trust me mine is a lot slower. Must take best part of 10mins to load the island graphics.
    Same here...this video shows quite OK game experience...whatever browser I use it is much and I mean MUCH slower! I've checked CPU and GPU graphs but no problem there.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    After reading that post the feedback I have is that something is seriously wrong with your priorities BB.

At this point everything possible should be done to make the game playable again. I have no more patience with BB I am afraid.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they have their priorities all right- which is to make money

They, however, have an inccorect view of their player base and think we are blind, dumb and stupid and sheep that will follow the special happy hour routine

Alas, most wont buy gems even if you did a x10 bonus event. For people to pay they need to trust you and they don;t- at least a lot i know don;t

It is simple:
    1) we need to trust you are serious about running the game for years to come
    2) we need to trust that you are competent to code a workable game
    3) We need to trust that you actually have a grasp of what people find important in the game and focus on it
    4) we need to trust that you tell the truth
    5) we need to trust that BB/Ubisoft management is willing to invest in the game. Without investment it won't happen

Alas there are too many of those where the answer is "we don't trust you on this one"

So people either leave, thread water, take a break and a few will actually buy something but alas not enough to make a serious go at fixing the issues with the cashflow generated with the game.

So the question is, how long will BB finance the efforts b4 pulling the plug and is that long enough to fix enough so people will be willing to risk buying gems again

World
    Newfoundland
    you should be an actor, Trafffer... tragicomedy what we're seeing here since months. can stick those gems elsewhere
    BB almost killed my guild, but if you wanna join:

Newfoundland
    Green Thumb Crew [R-RZ]

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rew-Recriuting

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree. Cannot believe they are running an event. All this will do is create 2 tiers of players those who can play and get the goodies ( Geo's, Explorers and Buff buildings etc) and those who no fault of their own are left behind. I said this in Global chat and got shot down. will those of us affected be compensated with the new stuff, I doubt it. the game is not fit for an event and they are pushing on regardless, absolute joke.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    A core game mechanic -- selecting generals for combat and retreating them -- has been broken for two months, and there's no timeline for when it might be addressed?
    Last edited by Fuseboy; 03.10.21 at 23:59.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    that was all real time browser (as you can see) Edge experience.
    my internet goes up and down from 60 to 400 Mb/s but not a lot is used anyway

i'll try and do a clean full screen recording if there's a need for it.
    with sending explorers too.
    i was covering my browser's tabs and bookmarks in there...

Reply to Thread