Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    fix the ability to see whos online as you want us to trade in quests but have no idea who is available

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Having just logged in to the game for the first time in about a month I notice that nothing has changed. Loading times are still glacial and there’s absolutely no point even trying to play the game when it’s like this so I logged straight back out. No different to last time I tried. The game is still unplayable and I’ve got better things to do with my time.

When nothing has changed since the last time I logged on I feel less and less inclined to try again and leave it longer each time. I may try again in the new year but if nothing is working by then there will no longer be any point in bothering. After all this time I really doubt anything is going to get fixed. I came to TSO because of nostalgia for the original game but now all I see is an online game that is p!ss-poor and pointless.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthTeller View Post
    The game is still unplayable for me.. takes 10 to 15 mins to load my island... then long delays between clicks on doing any tasks..
    I started off logging in once every day to see if things were improving.. then just a couple of times a week when nothing was..
    I have now found another game, and No.. it isnt as good as TSO was.. and the community and social aspect isnt as good... but it is similar.. and very playable.

For a while at least I will continue to check back a couple of times a month.. but feel as I get more involved in my new game... this will decrease and finally stop altogether and I will just have to give up TSO as a bad job... I have invested a lot of my time over the last 8 years on TSO.. and will give it away reluctantly, but give it away I will if things do not improve..
    Perhaps you could tell us which game this is that you've found. If this other game is playable then maybe TSO players might wish to migrate to it which would undoubtedly improve its community/social aspect and give us a workable game to play unlike this one. Despite the BS B_B is coming out with I don't see any future for TSO, this rubbish has been dragging on for far too long and I have no faith that anything is going to be fixed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am afraid you are right . . It takes to long already to fix the game . . For some
    reason BB doesn't see the rush to fix the game . .

For me the game is also becoming a bigger annoyance . . It's almost impossible
    to get in and is slow and very laggy when u do. I also have invested a lot of my
    time on TSO over the last 8 years , but the fun is gone . .

TSO is RIP . .

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was ok with the unity update, I didn't do much in the game after that update but only keeping my island running and after the last update I cannot move to an adventure... I am getting an error

" an error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded."

cleared memory restart tried chrome explorer mozila all browsers give me the same error... and we start an event that you need to run adventures on Monday.

Great update.
    Last edited by MpiMpas; 21.10.21 at 17:44.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I gave up playing the game regularly about a year ago. Now I just log in occasionally to check if anything has been fixed, find that it is still virtually unplayable, and log out for another month or two. It is incredible, there was plenty of time to do the changeover properly, how much notice was given that Flash support was ending? 2 years I think, but the decisions were put off until the last minute. In most companies, the manager responsible for that decision would still be looking for another job after being sacked with a politically correct "neutral" reference.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Korkin View Post
    how much notice was given that Flash support was ending?.
    July 2017

Horrific approach by bb/ubi whoever

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last hotfix after halloween event started should fix the love tree, and it did kind of, it worked once and now it's broken again.. Nice fix, we can expect stuff to work one time when fixed then it breaks and we have to wait for another fix

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    constant zone refresh, constant freezing and my inbox is missing 70 explorer returns and monsters from the mist rewards. its getting worse not better. took me 5 reloads to get event windows up

Reply to Thread