Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Unity Version - Community Update #2

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Easier for developers will be good for players long term, it makes updates and fixes quicker to get out into the world. If I can make an educated guess I'd say most errors aren't fixed because of the current state of code right now. Too convoluted.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    bb as got there priority`s right fix gem shop that not broken give them a blue peter badge for fixing the unbroken

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The gem shop? Did you actually think players would like to hear this is your priority? How could you..? Why would you..? Words fail me. I think it's finally time to go, this straw has broken the camel's back. Bon voyage.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Lightbulb

Let mi get this straight:

1. You didnt do any significant improvement during last month.
    2. You will not bring any significant improvement to your community of players during next month or more.
    3. You will run event regardless the state of the game.

I am not sure if you are incompetent or insane. Or both.

Last event was the worst event ever. It was pain. Physically. Mentally. All the lag, freezing, major/minor/cosmetic bugs in every single part of the game. Sure thing, event should be a challenge, but not this way.

I will be constructive and provide you 3 possible solutions to this situation:

1. Turn off the game. Yes, it is a valid option. Be fair, say you are not able to fix the game in acceptable time, tell the date of decommission and thats it. Sad but fair approach to your community of players. You will not be the first company which did this. And you will not be the last company which did this.

or

2. Focus on the game improvements. This has 1 critical condition - do not do any event until the state of game is close to state before Unity came. Do not let suffer your community during event again.

or

3. Focus on the game improvements and bring back the client app in the meantime. We all know it is still possible to use it. We know it is not allowed. This leaves majority of your community of players in despair - they know, there is better user experience but it cant be legally used.

Did I forget something? Feel free to add your points.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfatalerror View Post
    I will be constructive and provide you 3 possible solutions to this situation:
    HAHAHHAHA- that was a good one

Anyway the list is one they will already have on their list of 10 possible options and variations on options. Whatever we say or do in the short run won't change their mind - we already know that from past experiences.

players have a few options- keep playing, quit, bend rules or take a break. BB most likely has already decided what they do and until a new round of decisions, they will keep to that path - Events on the whole are copy/paste last years event and tweak the rewards so that wont take much time esp not from critical devs so i bet they will keep those running whatever to at least show a semblance of a game to keep players in/patient enough

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    We are going to update the technology used on the gem shop.
    The fact that this is your number one listed development priority speaks volumes...
    Seriously - who do you think is going to spend money on the game in the current state?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/mipumi if you want to praise them on what a wonderful job they didnt do
    got to laugh, they note "Re-designing and re-implementing all of the game’s several hundred UI widgets in Unity" - I think they missed all the Level 7 buildings

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgreenie View Post
    The fact that this is your number one listed development priority speaks volumes...
    Seriously - who do you think is going to spend money on the game in the current state?
    Couldn't agree more. Surely get things working so people WANT to spend money. Sigh

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    An updated list of known/acknowledged bugs would be nice, we have no idea what they're actually working on. Most recent update on test seems to be a few UI changes. Annoying "game breakers" like the generals' dialog focus switching issue is still there. Maybe it's a difficult one to fix, but a very similar issue was already fixed back in the tsotesting2 days.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i had a bit of time and made a quick (30min) video feedback. I've used FreeCam

anyone has it better/worse then i do?
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 02.10.21 at 16:17.

Reply to Thread