Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Before maintanance I had started a besieged city addy. After I cant enter or invite anyone. I get this error " An error occured running the unity content on this page. See your browser javascript console for more info. The error was: internal error: too much recursion. I canceled the addy as all my gens were there. Can I please have my addy back. Browser firefox.

And everytime I try to enter the addy it freezes -

Oh and Christmas market and love tree buffs dont work - this will be a great halloween event. Epic games are having a great sale going ... lots of fun games there. But I still want my addy back.. worked hard for it.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    As everyone else has said - this update sucks - back the whole mess out and go back to Tuesdays release. That was not good but it worked.
    None of my area buffs work - xmas tree shows cooldown but not applied to buildings, lovetree just has a spinning cursor, zone refresh now ever minute or so, generals and explorers just going wild, cannot load an adventure, and often browser exits when I return from another island.
    I would suggest you postpone the Halloween until this mess is fixed, or many of us who play other games are not coming back.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    hmm
    Last edited by vigabrand; 20.10.21 at 18:58.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    traveling to other islands does not work

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The game is totally fu..ed.
    As stated in one of my previous posts: there is no limit on how bad this game can be.

Can't you just cancel the Haloween event and revert to previous stage ? On the other hand I am almost sure that anything your "devs" "develops" cannot be undone, so .....

They never test anything they are "coding". It is a pure luck if something is working. But on the other hand there are a lot of chances to become broken in the future "(hot) fixes" .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I forgot to add that they spent some valuable "coding" hours to improve gem shopping mechanism. LOL !!!!!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank god for that... can't wait to buy gems to use to buy adventures that I can't actually get to :P

Also need a friend buff that I can't visit anyone to actually apply...

Lucky that there isn't an imminent event needing adventures, friend visits and a friend buff... that would be insult after injury.

Oh... wait...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another "hot-fix": when hovering the mouse over the iron mines it doesnot show how much ore it has ...... Thank you BB !!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Instead of fixing at least anything there is a new bug which not allows me to visit friend island (some Unity Java whatever). Lol, I hope it will be the same for adventures during event. What a shame.
    Milan

20th July 2021: TSO died with Unity. RIP.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    This game is so much fun.

EDIT: It actualy freezes a whole lot more then before. Like minutes at a time, going from one freeze to another.

BB guys, you absolutely shine ...............
    Last edited by Norton_C; 20.10.21 at 22:38.

Reply to Thread