Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm wasting the gems = real money spent on Premium when I can't do adventures which will expire soon anyway. Would like some compensation for that WHEN things improve.
    Do BB actually read these?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes,

do they react the way you want, no: they mostly duck and keep low

will they do something once stuff gets fixed enough: yes- but most likely be a handout to all so not really compensation for the ones most affected

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by THIQINC View Post
    I have just been locked out of my account. It happened while swapping buffs with a player from my guild, Suddenly I get the message "Server Zone crashed" and "An error was detected on this zone. Please try again".

When I try to start the game it gives me the same message as above.

The same thing happened to another guildie - Jcooper - this morning.

Please take care of this and fix it immediately. It is unacceptable to be locked out of my account because of your technical difficulties.
    LOL, I got access this morning and now I am locked out again....

On a more serious note I think we have found the reason - or at least an indicator. The guildie who buffed me when it happened the first time says it happended right when he applied soups on epics. He says it was the same thing (as in when he applied soups on epics) when JCooper was locked out.

Well, I got in again this morning and now when I myself applied soups my account jammed and I am locked out again... I also buffed with soups this morning and nothing happened then so I thought I was safe when doing it myself.

Anyway, I would have caution buffing epics.
    Last edited by THIQINC; 23.10.21 at 14:11.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by THIQINC View Post
    On a more serious note I think we have found the reason - or at least an indicator. The guildie who buffed me when it happened the first time says it happended right when he applied soups on epics. He says it was the same thing (as in when he applied soups on epics) when JCooper was locked out.

Well, I got in again this morning and now when I myself applied soups my account jammed and I am locked out again... I also buffed with soups this morning and nothing happened then so I thought I was safe when doing it myself.

Anyway, I would have caution buffing epics.
    I think u might be onto something. I was buffing epics with soup too, when this happened (altho it worked earlier in the morning). But if i remember it right, one time it happened when using stop buff on adv toolmaker. Can't remember if i used stop buff on epics too before applying soup.

If im gonna be able to log back in tomorrow, i better avoid using these buffs :P

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I used stop buffs before applying soups in the afternoon so that would make sense

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Traffer why is it that some people can play the old client (with a work around) as it was and have no problems? and the rest of us using unity have nothing but problems with unplayable game. what happens to these players when client is shut, as we were told client was shut.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    simple, people retire and game gets junked- i mean, once it gets to tumbleweed town, BB wont sink money in it anymore and that will be that.

So it is a question of will they manage to fix it enough to not get the mass exodus getting to that point in time or not. If they don't, then working client or not doesnt matter either- when servers are below a minimum lvl they will not recover- server mergers (with its own set of problems) might postpone it but i don't think they will even bother with that if they cant manage to iron out the "small" issues with unity

World
    Newfoundland

this is the event fixed?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am not able to drop water on a golem. Golem is standing but at zero, the selector to add the water does not open, rather goes straight to zero screen.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey everyone.

We are aware of the issue with the "Locked Zone" and a hotfix is coming - we will publish the schedule soon.

For now, please don't use Love Garden.

We are also looking at other issues that have been reported, such as adventure invitations or Love Garden.

We will keep you informed.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 26.10.21 at 14:25.

Reply to Thread