Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    some fixes is better than nothing I guess. Was hoping at least zone refresh was fixed though
    Last edited by Niclin; 13.10.21 at 18:49.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I keep it as my sig just to remind me how BB operate, as it had happened numerous times in the past and since. So when they spout how much the community means to them .... well let's just say actions speak louder than words
    The irony is, this was one of the only two balancing changes in first 4 years of the game, so even back then they clearly showed they have no intention of putting any effort into balancing anything, unless, god forbid, something benefits the players.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    All my friends are offline....

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    All my friends are offline....
    be happy that you have friends?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Most games implement changes without notifying the players up front. It is not a problem, spoon-feeding everything takes part of the fun out of gaming

Most companies also do not announce all fixes that they put in- Same reasoning and also they do not always know what might be put in or pulled at the last minute. So general information and finding out after the patch is more or less a norm in gaming

No need to be angry or surprised

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    Most games implement changes without notifying the players up front......No need to be angry or surprised
    Most companies do not more or less destroy a game when their test environment tells them it will happen.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Most companies do not more or less destroy a game when their test environment tells them it will happen.
    + ... despite 4 years notice of forthcoming environment limitations ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank god they don't

Still, we can keep flogging that dead horse, it won't change how fast things get tackled etc. These threads become a recycle of previous stuff

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Tbh it seems as if they are encouraging us to use the hack to play on the client, and in doing so break their own T's and C's.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looks like it gets "tolerated" by not actively investigating nad punishing players- which they said at this time is not a priority.

They will not encourage though - but we can read what we want in their actions or inactions really and second guess motives -

But actively banning people for it at this stage seems a bit counter productive and as it isnt done, there is yet hope for BB :P

Reply to Thread