Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 229

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/10/2021

  1. #41
    Battle Hardened Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    385
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by needtoplay View Post
    We still have to scroll the email window when collecting resources from returning Explorers, takes ages when you have just over 100 Explorers.
    What are you talking about. 3 clicks and it's done. Click filters for explorers. Re-click to select them all. Click collect. Boom, done.

  2. #42
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    123
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Due to a technical issue, we have had to delay this update by one day to Wednesday, 20th of October (same times). Apologies for any inconvenience caused!
    &)/(§/(§)"&/($§?(=§!)?()/%§!)&(
    I timed buffing so it doesn't is on the day of the update

  3. #43
    Eggcellent Essayist
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    551
    World
    Sandycove
    Due to technical issues we have had to delay the game playable by two years .............

  4. #44
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    146
    World
    Sandycove
    6 days left for the event to start and there is still no second version of the event on testing server... this doesnt look very good if whats now on test will also be the final version, identical to last year.

    was there before a situation like this where the coming event is identical to the older one?

  5. #45
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    24
    World
    Sandycove
    Trafffer... please... for the love of the game... I'm back to a flooded island with no operability...

    What is happening????????

  6. #46
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,478
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    What are you talking about. 3 clicks and it's done. Click filters for explorers. Re-click to select them all. Click collect. Boom, done.
    Doesn't work on Unity (Thanks amorp for the correction)
    Last edited by lordloocan; 19.10.21 at 16:54.

  7. #47
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOL u cant have both- and client and expect new stuff to be retro coded to that non supported client

  8. #48
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    146
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Doesn't work on client
    U mean on unity? coz on old client works just like before

  9. #49
    Committed Clicker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    405
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    LOL u cant have both- and client and expect new stuff to be retro coded to that non supported client
    funny you say that because we have a third party with no access to the games source code doing exactly that (main unity upgrade + 2 other updates) it can't be that hard to maintain the old client if someone who doesn't work for bluebyte is managing to do it.

  10. #50
    Community Manager
    Eggcellent Essayist BB_Trafffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    572
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    6 days left for the event to start and there is still no second version of the event on testing server... this doesnt look very good if whats now on test will also be the final version, identical to last year.

    was there before a situation like this where the coming event is identical to the older one?
    Please wait for the Dev Diary, it's around the corner.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.